Go to Posts > All Posts to see a list of all the blog entries on your site. Hover the post title you want to delete and click Quick Edit. Blank the title, then click Update. Or just click Edit to enter the Gutenberg editing screen, click the heading at the top, and delete the title text.
How do I hide the header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
15 июл. 2020 г.
How do I show only the post title in WordPress?
Follow the steps below:
- In the WordPress Dashboard visit ‘Settings’ -> ‘Reading’
- Look for the first section titled ‘Front page displays’
- Check the option that says ‘A static page’
- Select whatever page you want to display as your ‘Front page’
- Select the page we created in Step 1 as your ‘Posts page’
10 мар. 2017 г.
How do I hide the image title in WordPress?
Go to the WordPress admin > Settings > Image Attributes Pro > “Bulk Updater Settings” tab. In “General Settings” section > Check only “Update Image Title”. This is very important, if not all image attributes will be blank.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image.
How do I change the top header in WordPress?
Simply go to Appearance > Customize > Top Bar > Content and here you will find the field to edit the content. To remove it simply remove the default value.
How do I find the title of a WordPress blog?
You can use the function get_the_title() to get the title of a page as a variable just by providing the ID. If you don’t provide an ID, then the function will try to fetch the ID for the current page.
How do I show blog posts on WordPress?
If you want your posts to show up on the home page and WordPress isn’t already doing this for you, here’s how you do it. In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.
Are image title tags important for SEO?
Image Title Attributes. Image optimization is often overlooked when it comes to SEO, despite the fact that Google has emphasized the importance of it for users and search engines. … The image title tag is simply used to provide an image with a title, but it isn’t important for SEO.
What is image title attribute?
The image title text attribute is an attribute that is used to provide additional information about the image. That being said, the image title is not used for search ranking, so it is not quite as important to optimize for.
How do I hide image names in WordPress?
In order to hide names of your images in the Photo Gallery follow next steps:
- Open your Gallery settings.
- Select Main Settings Tab.
- Scroll down to Pop-up Image.
- Tick Hide Popup Captions.
- Save changes.
How do I change the header and footer in WordPress?
Edit header and footer text in WordPress
- Open WordPress Editor.
- Click Widgets on the left, then click on the section that contains the text you want to edit, as follows:
- Make the appropriate changes to the available fields, and then click Save & Publish.