From your WordPress Dashboard, nagivate to Plugins → Add New and search for remove “comments are closed” .
How do you remove comments on WordPress?
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do I turn off leave a reply in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
You can enable/disable comments on future posts in your Discussion settings under My Site(s) → Manage → Settings. Next, click on the Discussion tab. Under “Default article settings,” toggle on or off the option to “Allow people to post comments on new articles.”
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
Do I need akismet if comments are disabled?
Nope. Technically, you can use it in conjunction with contact form 7 as a way to prevent some spam. However, I find using honeypot forms and other methods work better.
How do I limit comments?
Within the Settings menu, you’ll see a section for Comments. Tap on that to go into a more detailed Comment menu. You can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I show comments box in WordPress?
If you don’t see the “discussion” box there, in the ‘screen option’ dropdown field (located near the top right), there are tick-boxes to show the ‘discussion’ box for the posts/pages. Tick mark it. In the ‘discussion’ box below the post/page editor, you can then allow/disallow comments for the page.
How do I automatically approve comments in WordPress?
Step 1 – Login to the WordPress admin panel, click ‘Settings’ in the left-hand menu and click ‘Discussion’ in the sub-menu. Now WordPress will automatically approve all comments made on your website or blog.
How do I enable comments section in WordPress?
Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How can I control who can comment on my posts?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I remove the comment section on Facebook?
If you fall into one of those two categories, here’s what you need to do to disable comments in a group:
- Choose the posts on the group for which you don’t want to receive any comments.
- Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”