The most easy way is to install Remove Fields or Remove Comment Website/URL Box. Navigate to WP-Admin -> Plugins -> Add New and search for “Remove Fields” and install and activate the plugin. After the successful completion of the installation process, activate the plugin to remove the Website field from blog comments.
How do I remove the field from WordPress comment form?
Upon activation, you will see a new menu item called “QC CLR Settings” in the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. Clicking on it will take you to plugin’s settings page. From here, you need to check the box next to “Remove WEBSITE Field from Comment Form” option.
How do I mass delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I edit a comment form in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I delete a WordPress URL?
Change the Site Address in WordPress
Go to the Settings area in the WordPress dashboard. Remove the “/wordpress” portion of the Site Address URL. Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I edit leave a reply in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
Edit Comment Count Title using Say What?
- Install and activate the Say What? …
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Tools > Text Changes to open the plugin settings.
- Click the Add New button at the top to add a new text change.
- In the Original String box enter the string of the comment title we need to replace.
14 янв. 2020 г.
How do I automatically approve comments in WordPress?
Step 1 – Login to the WordPress admin panel, click ‘Settings’ in the left-hand menu and click ‘Discussion’ in the sub-menu. Now WordPress will automatically approve all comments made on your website or blog.
How do I show comments box in WordPress?
If you don’t see the “discussion” box there, in the ‘screen option’ dropdown field (located near the top right), there are tick-boxes to show the ‘discussion’ box for the posts/pages. Tick mark it. In the ‘discussion’ box below the post/page editor, you can then allow/disallow comments for the page.
Who can approve a comment in WordPress?
Comments are enabled on WordPress.com blogs by default. You can enable and disable comments. Each blog owner has full control to approve, delete, or edit comments left on their blog.