First you need to edit the post or page where you want to change the author name. … You will see the Author box there. Simply click on the drop down menu and select a different author. Don’t forget to click on the Save Draft or Update button to save your changes.
How do I change the author of my post?
Click the “Screen Options” button on the top-right of the page. Check the “Author” checkbox. Scroll down – you’ll see the “Author” dropdown box below the post. Change the author and click “Update”
How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
Now go to Posts » All Posts page and click on the screen options menu at the top. Enter 999 for number of items to display. This will allow you to quickly edit and change author name for a large number of posts. You need to select all posts using the checkbox and then select edit under the bulk actions drop down menu.
Can you edit a WordPress post after publishing?
You can edit a post that has already been published. Go to My Site → Site → Posts and click on the title of the post you would like to edit. This will open the post in the WordPress Editor, where you can add or remove content. A published post will show an Update button where Publish previously was.
How do I change the author of my blog?
By following below steps, you can get your new author name in blog/blogs.
- Sign in to Blogger with blogger account.
- Open “Settings” from left sidebar.
- Click “User profile” under General section: it will open “Edit User Profile” page.
- Go to “Identity” section.
- Set new author name in “Display name” option.
2 сент. 2020 г.
How do I change posted by in WordPress?
Changing Author of a WordPress Post
You need to check the box next to ‘Author’ option. After that, you need to scroll down on the post edit screen just below the post editor. You will see the Author box there. Simply click on the drop down menu and select a different author.
How do I change the author URL in WordPress?
Changing the Author URL Slug
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, you can access it from Settings >> Edit Author Slug. From here, you can change the author base, which will default to just “author.”
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress post?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I remove the date from WordPress post URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from my WordPress posts?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
17 янв. 2020 г.
Can you save changes in WordPress without publishing?
WordPress gives several draft options so that you can save your work without having to publish it immediately. This way you can work on a new post/page as much as you want and publish it only when it is ready. To save a post as a draft, go to your blog’s admin area > Posts > Add New.
How do I publish a post on WordPress?
To add a new post, go to your WordPress admin dashboard area > Posts > Add New. Write your post’s title and text and when you are ready, click on Publish. Next time you visit your blog you will see your new post there.
How do you create a post on WordPress?
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
How do I change my blog name?
Steps to Edit your Blog name in Blogger
First off go to your blogger dashboard. Click on setting option from the left side menu, then select the basic option. Now click on edit option and enter your new blog name.
How do I remove the author from blogger?
Hide Author Name from Blogger Posts
Now click on Template from sidebar and then Click on Edit HTML. After that, press Ctrl+F and search for <data:post. author/> Ones you found it, then simply remove it.
How do I change my blog name on WordPress?
How to Change the Name of a Blog on WordPress
- Access the Dashboard of your WordPress installation. Logging in to your self-hosted WordPress installation will take you to your blog’s Dashboard page. …
- Navigate to the “Settings” option in the left hand bar of the Dashboard page. …
- Enter your new blog name in the “Site Title” text box.