Blogs are not deleted due to inactivity at wordpress.com. One important thing, the email address you used to register the blog is very important – that is what is used to keep track of sites.
Does Blogger delete inactive blogs?
1) No, Blogger does not delete accounts for inactivity. 2) Yes, you can access your blog by signining in to your blogging account at www.blogger.com. If you are having a problem with that, please (a) describe the problem in detail (“I can’t” is not specific enough) and (b) provide a link to the blog.
Does WordPress own my blog content?
You don’t own the content nor the blog you’re posting on on one of the two (WordPress.com), WordPress owns it, thus they can shut it down whenever they want to. … On a self-hosted WordPress, you’ll own your content and you can even sell it as a website/blog without need to get an official permission or anything similar.
Can you delete a WordPress blog?
Go to Tools, Delete site to delete the site. You will need to provide a reason and click delete now you’ll get a confirmation email making sure you want this to happen. If you do not want other to view your site you can go under Settings, Reading and click I would like my site to be private.
How do I find other blogs on WordPress?
How do I even find other related blogs
- Hello there, You can use tag search. Enter a tag here https://wordpress.com/
- Or simply create relevant URLs like these: https://wordpress.com/tag/emigration. https://wordpress.com/tag/travel.
- For more read https://onecoolsite.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/finding-blogs-with-similar-content/
11 апр. 2016 г.
How do bloggers get paid?
The two main ways bloggers get paid through ad networks are per impression or per click. Paid per impression – with these ads, the viewer does not have to click on the ad in order for the blogger to receive an income. … “advertisers pay website owners based on how many people have seen their ads.
How do I find my blog?
- To see a list of all your blogs, in the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click the blog you want to see.
Why you should not use WordPress?
Lots of people use WordPress to create their website, which means that all of those people have very similar-looking websites from the front and back end. If a bug can find a security flaw on one site, chances are the same flaw exists on hundreds of other sites, now making them all vulnerable targets.
Is WordPress free for blogging?
WordPress (often referred to self-hosted WordPress or WordPress.org) is a free blogging platform and website builder.
Is WordPress good for SEO?
The answer is yes! Once known primarily as a blogging platform, WordPress has built a reputation for providing a solid SEO foundation as a CMS—and with good reason. It’s not a coincidence that WordPress sites tend to rank well on Google.
Can I delete my WordPress blog and start over?
Resetting a WordPress website is essentially uninstalling existing settings and reinstalling the original defaults. This is possible to do by deleting everything and starting over.
Why You May Need to Reset WordPress
- Rebuilding or repurpose the website.
- Restoring the site from a backup.
- Cleaning out a test installation.
How do I permanently delete a WordPress site?
Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Manage → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page, and select Delete your site permanently. …
- Step 3 – On the following screen, you will first be presented with the option to export your content.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
Do WordPress blogs expire?
WordPress.com blogs do not expire due to inactivity.
How do I read blogs on WordPress?
To get started, log into your WordPress.com account. You’re automatically taken to your Reader, where you’ll find the latest posts from the sites you follow, along with other tools for browsing WordPress.com. Return to the Reader at any point by clicking Reader near the top-left of your screen.
How do I find my old WordPress blog?
Contact staff directly. They will probably ask for some identifying stuff, and then they can search and find the blog for you. blogs stay forever unless you violate Terms of Service or delete them – so at this point best to contact the staff as we unpaid volunteers don’t have access to your email info.