WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
How do I know if I have Google Analytics on WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site
Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
How do I see stats on my WordPress site?
Viewing Your WordPress Stats Dashboard
Now that you have set up Google Analytics using MonsterInsights, you can view your WordPress stats by visiting Insights » Reports page. On top of the stats dashboard, you will see a graph of your WordPress page views and visitor sessions for the last 30 days.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
How do I activate Google Analytics on WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Does WordPress count your own views?
If you are logged in to WordPress.com and your blog is a public blog your stats are not being counted. … If you have a private blog they are being counted.
Does WordPress tell you who visited your blog?
Provided you are logged in when visiting, your own views are not recorded on any public blog you registered. Our stats are page view stats. Please do not assume that everyone who clicks a like button actually reads the post on your blog because odds are they may not.
What’s the difference between views and visitors on WordPress?
A view is counted when a visitor loads or reloads a page. A visitor is counted when we see a user or browser for the first time in a given period (day, week, month). So if 1 person reads 3 posts on your site, that would be counted as 1 visitor and 3 views.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
How do I know if Google Analytics is working?
You can also check your tracking code’s status:
- Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics. (This will be at the top of the page.)
- Click “Tracking Info”, and it will show the current status.
20 мар. 2017 г.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account: Enter an Account Name. …
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name. …
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.