Can you have two blog pages in WordPress?
You can do that and the first step is to create two pages and then designate them appropriately. (1) All posts on the front page which is also called the home page and is the URL of the site by default. (2) Or a static front page http://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/front-page/ and all posts on a different page.
How do I create another blog page on WordPress?
Setting Up a Separate Blog Page
- Step 1: Head to the Pages Section. …
- Step 2: Name the Page. …
- Step 3: Select Default as Your Template. …
- Step 4: Deactivate the Discussion Option. …
- Step 5: Publish the New Page. …
- Step 6: Repeat the Steps Above to Create a Blog Page. …
- Step 7: Assign Pages Accordingly in Settings.
How do I create multiple pages in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name “WP Create Multiple Posts & Pages” in Search Plugins box.
- Find the “WP Create Multiple Posts & Pages” Plugin to install.
- Click Install Now to begin the plugin installation.
How many blogs can you have on WordPress?
As many as you want, need, or desire — no limits. You may also notice that when you’re logged in the WordPress.com homepage gives you a link to the admin section of all blogs that you have access to. You can now manage all the blogs you want with a single login and user for all of them. Enjoy.
Can you add posts to pages in WordPress?
First off, install and activate “WP Show Posts” from the WordPress repository or search from the WordPress Dashboard. Once the plugin is activated, you will see a menu on the left named “WP Show Posts”. Click on Add New under it to create a list of posts that you want to display on a page.
What is the difference between pages and posts in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How many Blogspot blogs can I have?
Number of Blogs: You can create or have not more than 100 blogs per account which is more than enough for a single account.
Can you run multiple blogs?
Instead, you can create multiple blogs that will have an appropriate place for them. One site cannot cover everything without compromising credibility. Thus, you may avoid it by managing multiple blogs that tackle different niches. … You can apply the same to your blog.
How do pages work in WordPress?
Pages are static one-off type of documents which are not tied to the blog’s reverse chronological order of content. Pages can be hierarchical, which means a page can have sub pages, for example a parent page titled “About us” can have a sub-page called “Our history”. On the other hand posts are not hierarchical.
How do I separate blog posts in WordPress?
2 Ways of Creating Separate Blog Pages in WordPress
- Creating a Blog Page. First, go to the Pages > Add new, after that fill the title input field, I suppose it will be «Blog», and save the page.
- Customizing Locations for Homepage and Blog Posts. Go to the Settings > Reading and set up a static page as the homepage and our blog page as a posts page.
- Add a Menu Item.