Simply edit the post where you want to delete revisions and scroll down below the editor. You can limit the revisions for this post only or delete them by clicking on the ‘Purge these revisions’ button. WordPress allows you to control how many revisions you want to keep for an article.
How do I delete WordPress and start over?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them.
How do I bulk delete all comments in WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
Can I undo changes in WordPress?
As you are adding text, images, and other content to the pages and posts of your site, you’ll find undo and redo buttons in the top left corner of the editing screen.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I clear my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
Delete All WordPress Comments
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How can I delete all my youtube comments?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.
How do I undo a delete?
The CTRL+Z function
- Open Computer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Computer.
- Open the folder that used to contain the deleted folder.
- Hold CTRL and Z keys simultaneously to undo delete.
13 янв. 2016 г.
How do I revert to an older version of WordPress?
From the left-hand menu on the staging dashboard, go to Settings > WP Downgrade. ii. Enter the old WordPress version and then Save Changes. That’s it.
How do I revert to a previous version of WordPress?
To restore a previous version of a page, select the desired revision, then click on the Load button at the bottom. Clicking the Load button loads the selected revision into the editor. In order to keep the changes, you will need to save the draft, or Update the page.