WordPress has a built-in method to easily and quickly remove all spam comments. Go to Comments, click on Spam and you will find a Empty Spam button. Clicking on that button will instantly delete all the comments that are flagged as spam.
How do I bulk delete spam comments in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website and options to delete comments. You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash.
How do I delete all pending comments on WordPress?
To delete all the pending comments, you need to type the required line of text into the box. You can copy and paste this text if you prefer. After that, go ahead and click the ‘Delete Pending Comments’ button. You will then see a message confirming that all pending and spam comments have been deleted.
How do I remove comments from WordPress?
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do you mass delete comments?
How To Bulk Delete All WordPress Comments
- Step 1: In your WP dashboard scroll on the plugins widget.
- Step 2: In the search plugin box search for Delete All Comments.
- Step 3: Install the Plugin Delete All Comments.
- Strep 4: Activate the Plugin by clicking on Activate Plugin.
17 мар. 2016 г.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I delete all comments in Word?
Click the Review tab >Delete to delete the comment that is highlighted, or click on the Delete down arrow, and click Delete or Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I disable commenting on articles?
Click the Edit article button. Check or uncheck the box next to “Allow comments” to enable or disable the function. NOTE: When creating new articles, this tick box is checked by default. Uncheck it if you wish to disable the commenting option.
Is there a way to delete all YouTube comments?
Navigate to the “Comments” tab. This will bring up your entire comment history. You can delete any or all comments by using the drop down menu at the right side of each comment and clicking delete. This will engage a confirmation prompt asking if you really want to delete the comment.
How do you delete all YouTube comments you’ve made?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.