Upon activation, you need to visit Appearance » Widgets page. There you will find Meks Smart Author under the list of available widgets. You need to add this widget to the sidebar where you want to display the author information. The widget comes with a number of options.
How do I find the author profile in WordPress?
Head over to Appearance » Widgets page and add [WPUM] Login Form widget to a sidebar. You can now visit your website to see the author profile page in action. As a logged in user, you will see your own account information in the sidebar widget. Clicking on the username will take you to your author profile page.
How do I find the author name by post ID in WordPress?
If you want it outside of loop then use the below code. <? php $author_id = get_post_field (‘post_author’, $cause_id); $display_name = get_the_author_meta( ‘display_name’ , $author_id ); echo $display_name; ?>
24 авг. 2017 г.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove author details from WordPress posts?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
Is WordPress an author page?
In WordPress, the term author refers to a predefined user role. … This is usually done through the built-in author archive pages which displays a list of all posts written by them. Some sites even display a list of authors with photos on their sidebar or their about page.
How do I create an author in WordPress?
Go to the “Users” section again to change the person’s role from “Contributor” to “Author.” A list of all your WordPress blog users should appear. Click on the small box to the left of the user. Then click on the drop down box that says “Change Role to…” Click “Author.”
How do I find the post ID in WordPress?
- Find The ID Within Each Post’s URL. The easiest way to find a post ID in WordPress is to go to your dashboard and click on the Posts menu option. …
- Use Custom Code to Display Post IDs in The Posts Tab.
3 февр. 2021 г.
How do I find my current user ID?
Get Current User ID (and username, email etc)
The best way to get a currently logged in user ID is using get_current_user_id() function.
How do I find the author image in WordPress?
If you want to choose/set photos for your authors you’ll need a plugin or write your own as miahelf mentions. Upload a specific image for author requires 2 things: extend the get_the_author_meta() function. link the implementation of the extension to media file management system in WP.
How do I change my display name on WordPress?
Change Your Display Name – WordPress
- Go to your Edit my profile in the upper right of the Admin Bar under Howdy.
- Add a nickname if you want to use something not already listed.
- Choose your Display Name from the drop down list.
- Click Update Profile at the bottom of the page.
14 авг. 2017 г.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress post?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I remove the date from WordPress post URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do you remove an author?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.