Click in the toolbar at the top of any WordPress.com site (you must be logged in to see it) to add new blogs to your reader. For directions on adding blogs from Tumblr, Blogger, and other services to your reader, check out the support document on managing the blogs you follow.
How do I read someone’s WordPress blog?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the left menu, click Reading list .
- In the top right, click Manage reading list .
- Click Add.
- Type the URL of the blog you want to follow.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously.
- Click Follow.
How do I find blogs on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
23 апр. 2012 г.
How do you get blogs to read?
- Alltop. Alltop is the granddaddy of all blog discovery tools. …
- Technorati. This site is one of the older and larger blog directories on the web. …
- Blog Catalog. …
- YourVersion. …
- PostPost. …
- Best of the Web Blog Search. …
- Google Blogs Search.
11 апр. 2011 г.
How do blogs work on WordPress?
If you want to create a blog, here’s entire process step-by-step:
- Sign up for web hosting (we recommend Bluehost).
- Pick a domain name for your blog.
- Install free WordPress blog software.
- Log in and write your first blog post.
- Change your blog design by picking a theme.
- Install a couple of essential plugins.
9 февр. 2021 г.
How do I add a Follow button to my blog?
Go to My Site(s) → Design → Customize → Widgets. Select the widget area to which you’d like to add the Follow Blog widget. Click Add a Widget.
How do I view my blog posts?
For a start go to Dashboard and click View Profile to see your own profile. Clicking any of the keyword links inside your Blogger Profile page will take you to other Bloggers that share the same keyword. The results are arranged with people whose blogs updated the latest at the top.
What is WordPress for blogging?
WordPress is a free, open-source website creation platform. On a more technical level, WordPress is a content management system (CMS) written in PHP that uses a MySQL database. In non-geek speak, WordPress is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website builder in existence today.
Do WordPress blogs expire?
WordPress.com blogs do not expire due to inactivity.
How do I find someone’s blog?
Type in the person’s name and “+ blog” in Google’s search engine. Click “Search.” If the person uses Blogger, then her blog address will show up in the search results since the site is owned by Google. Use a blog search engine to locate a person’s blog if you cannot find it with Google.
What blogs should I read?
5 Productivity Blogs You Should Read Every Day
- Zen Habits. Zen Habits is probably one of the most read blogs on how to change old habits and develop new ones. …
- Lifehack.org. The blog you are currently reading was started by Leon Ho and is one of the largest blogs on offering tips and Lifehacks. …
- Pick the Brain. …
- Lifehacks.io. …
5 февр. 2021 г.
How can I read a blog without an invitation?
If you don’t receive an invitation when a blog goes private, it’s not your only chance to gain access. You can request permission to view the blog from the redirect page. When you type in the blog address and are redirected to the denial and log-in page, click the option for requesting permission.
Where can I write blogs?
With all that in mind, let’s compare the best blogging platforms for beginners.
- WordPress.org. WordPress.org is the world’s most popular blogging software. …
- Constant Contact Website Builder. Constant Contact Website Builder is an intelligent A.I. …
- Wix. …
- Gator by HostGator. …
- WordPress.com. …
- Blogger. …
- Tumblr. …
2 янв. 2021 г.
Which WordPress plan is best for blogging?
If you are a personal blogger, and you don’t care about making money from your website, then go with the free WordPress.com. If you are a business or a blogger that wants to make money from your site, then we recommend using the self-hosted WordPress.org.
Is WordPress blog free?
WordPress.com is free to get started, but offers premium services for prices starting at $36/year. However, there are a number of constraints which I outline below.
How do you start a blog for beginners?
How to Start a Successful Blog in 5 Steps
- Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.
- Start your blog by adding WordPress.
- Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
- Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
- Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.
16 дек. 2020 г.