Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate Hide/Remove Metadata. Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
How do I get rid of Meta in WordPress?
When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
How do I get rid of Archive and Meta in WordPress?
In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do you hide metadata?
Select all the files you want to delete EXIF metadata from. Right-click anywhere within the selected fields and choose “Properties.” Click the “Details” tab. At the bottom of the “Details” tab, you’ll see a link titled “Remove Properties and Personal Information.” Click this link.
What is meta WordPress?
Simply speaking, metadata is information about information. … In WordPress, metadata is information about your posts, pages, users, comments, and other items on your site. For example, a post’s metadata would include information like the author, the publish date, the category and tags, and more.
How do I hide post meta in WordPress?
With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I remove the archive from WordPress titles?
In our wordpress dashboard, i went to Yoast SEO > Search Appearance > Taxonomies and removed ‘Archives’ from Categories, Tags, Product Categories and Product Tags. And I cleared the cache.
How do I change my WordPress site description?
You can view and change your Tagline and meta description using WordPress’ Settings utility.
- Launch your browser and log into your blog at WordPress.com.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the Dashboard panel to the left.
- Click the “General” menu item.
- Type your new description into the input box labeled “Tagline.”
How do I change the homepage meta in WordPress?
Set Static Home Page Meta
- In the WordPress Dashboard click All in One SEO, then General Settings.
- Scroll down to the Home Page Settings section and click the enabled option next to Use Static Front Page Instead.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update Options link to save your homepage meta information.
30 сент. 2020 г.
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
There is an option under Tiles & Metas > Sitewide meta settings > Subpages of archives to noindex paginated pages. So you can use this option to noindex subpages of archives to remove duplicate Meta descriptions of paginated pages.
How do I see the metadata of an image?
Follow these steps to view EXIF data on your Android smartphone.
Once you’ve installed the app, follow these steps.
- Open EXIF Eraser.
- Tap Select Image and Remove EXIF.
- Select the image from your library. The app will show you all of its EXIF data and tell you that it’ll remove it. Tap Ok.
9 мар. 2018 г.
Does Screenshotting remove metadata?
Taking a screenshot of a photo on a device running iOS or Android will create a new image containing no EXIF data.
How do I remove metadata from an image?
- Open the ‘Gallery’ app.
- Locate the image you wish to remove metadata from.
- Select it and click the ‘share’ button, which is a three-pointed figure.
- Underneath the photo, click ‘remove location data’
- You may also click the ‘more options’ selection and click ‘details’
10 февр. 2021 г.