How do I share my blog on WhatsApp?
How To Add Whatsapp Share Button To Blogger Blog
- Sign in to your Blogger dashboard at blogger.com. …
- Select “Sidebar” tool type and click “Continue”
- Set how you want it to display on desktop and mobile devices. …
- Click “Save and Continue”
How do I share my WordPress blog?
Go to My Sites → Site → Posts. Search for the post you want to share again. Click on the ellipses menu to the right of the post, then select Share. You’ll then see the Publicize options where you can add a custom message, toggle which social media platform you want to share to, and manage connections.
How do I share an article on WhatsApp?
Sharing catalog links
- Go to **Catalog**
- Select the item or service you wish to share.
- Tap the link icon.
- You can then share the specific item in your catalog with your contacts or potential buyers anywhere by selecting any of the options:
- Select the groups or individual chats you want to share the item or service with.
- Tap the Send icon.
How do I share a link on WhatsApp?
Share a link to a product page in WhatsApp
- Open the product page on Facebook, tap > More Options.
- Tap the WhatsApp icon.
- Select the person or group you’d like to share the product page with.
- Tap the send button or Next.
- Draft your message. Note: the link for the product page will be attached to your message.
- Tap or .
How add WhatsApp Share Button in HTML?
- <title> Add a WhatsApp sharing button on a website </title>
- <h3 style=”color:brown”> WhatsApp sharing Link </h3>
- <!– create a button to open the WhatsApp onclick function –>
How do you add a share button on Blogger?
Adding these buttons to your Blogger blog is fairly straightforward. Navigate to your Blogger dashboard, select Design, follow by Edit under the “Blog Posts” box and a popup will open. This popup will have a “Show Share Buttons” option, select this and select Save in the popup and Save on the main page.
How do I share my WordPress blog on social media?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do I share my WordPress blog on twitter?
Publicize to Twitter
To enable this feature, go to My Site → Tools → Marketing and click on the Connections tab. Then, click the Connect button next to Twitter. You’ll be taken to Twitter where you’ll be asked to approve the connection between your WordPress.com site and your Twitter account. Click Allow.
How do I link LinkedIn to WordPress?
First, download and install LinkedIn Company Updates on your WordPress back end. Then, create a LinkedIn application ID and secret code, which you’ll add to the plugin by navigating to Settings > LinkedIn Company Updates. When ready to use, just copy and paste the plugin’s shortcode onto any page, post, or widget.
Can I send my WhatsApp number as a link?
Create your own link
Use https://wa.me/<number> where the <number> is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.