To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How can you turn off comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I turn off leave a reply in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I disable commenting on articles?
Click the Edit article button. Check or uncheck the box next to “Allow comments” to enable or disable the function. NOTE: When creating new articles, this tick box is checked by default. Uncheck it if you wish to disable the commenting option.
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
Can you turn off comments on Facebook ads 2020?
Turn off Comments Using Facebook Moderation
You can find this option under Facebook Page Settings > General > Page Moderation. This will hide all incoming comments on your facebook posts and ads.
How do I stop spam comments?
7 Ways to Stop WordPress Spam Comments with Built-In Features
- Disable Comments Entirely.
- Turn off Anonymous Comments.
- Enable Comment Moderation.
- Only Allow Comments from Logged In Users.
- Create a List of Blacklisted Words.
- Reduce or Ban Links in Comments.
- Disable Comments for Individual Posts.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
What is the best anti spam plugin for WordPress?
Top WordPress Anti-Spam Plugins
- Akismet. One of the most popular anti-spam plugins on WordPress is Akismet. …
- Anti-Spam Bee. When it comes to addressing reliability and effectiveness, Antispam Bee is a one-stop solution for unwanted spam comments. …
- WangGuard. …
- WordPress Zero Spam. …
- WP-SpamShield Anti-Spam. …
- Anti-Spam By CleanTalk.
15 янв. 2020 г.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I remove comments from closed text in WordPress?
Removing “comments are closed”
From your WordPress Dashboard, nagivate to Plugins → Add New and search for remove “comments are closed” .
How do I limit comments?
Within the Settings menu, you’ll see a section for Comments. Tap on that to go into a more detailed Comment menu. You can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
How do I disable commenting on articles in Drupal?
Remove the ability to leave comments for all Articles
- Follow the instructions above to get to the Manage Fields page for the Article.
- Locate the Comment Settings row and click on the Delete option from the dropdown on the right hand side. …
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the new settings.
30 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I remove the comment section in Word?
How to Remove the Comments
- Open the Word document.
- In the menu at the top of the Word document, click the Review tab.
- Go to the “Comment” section of the Review tab.
- Click on the arrow under Delete and select Delete All Comments in Document.
11 янв. 2017 г.