Access your WordPress site files via FTP / SFTP access and look in the wp-content folder. You will see the plugins folder. Re-name the plugins directory to plugins2 or whatever you want. Then re-load WordPress admin login and try to login again.
How do I restore my WordPress?
How to Restore a WordPress Site Manually
- Step 1: Download the backup. …
- Step 2: Log in to cPanel and delete your files. …
- Step 3: Go to phpMyAdmin in cPanel and delete your site’s database table. …
- Step 4: Re-upload the files. …
- Step 5: Re-upload the database.
25 авг. 2020 г.
How do I activate my WordPress site?
Click the Web Hosting link. On the welcome screen that appears, click the Select button for WordPress website.
- Enter a user name.
- Enter a password.
- Re-enter your password.
- Mark the checkbox if you accept the WordPress license agreement.
- Click the Create account button.
29 мар. 2019 г.
How do I access my WordPress admin email?
How to Access Webmail
- Log into your Customer Portal.
- Click Hosting from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate your Optimized WordPress package on this page and then click Manage.
- Click Email Accounts for the WordPress install you wish to access webmail for.
How do I recover my WordPress password without email?
3. Changing or Resetting WordPress Password Without Email Access
- Reset the password in cPanel.
- Reset the password in phpMyAdmin. If you’re with Kinsta, you can easily reset the password in phpMyAdmin through MyKinsta.
- Use FTP to reset the password.
28 окт. 2020 г.
How do I recover a website?
Here’s how to use it.
- Open the Wayback website.
- Enter the URL of the missing website or webpage that you want to open in the box at the top.
- Click Browse History.
- You’ll see a calendar view. Select the year at the top and then date from the list of months below.
- That’s it!
26 дек. 2014 г.
How do I manually restore UpdraftPlus backup?
Find your backup files
If restoring a site with a pre-existing UpdraftPlus installation, go to Settings->UpdraftPlus Backups and click the ‘Restore’ button. This will open the ‘Existing Backups’ tab. There you will see a record of your backup, and can move onto Step 3.
How do I make my WordPress site under construction?
Follow the usual routine;
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- Enter “under construction page” in search and hit Enter.
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin’s settings page located under the Settings menu.
How do I unpublish my WordPress website?
To begin with unpublishing your WordPress site, log into your hosting account on WordPress.com. On the admin page, scroll down. Locate the ‘Settings’ button and click it to access the page with settings. Find ‘Delete your site permanently’ at the bottom of the Settings page and click the button to launch the process.
How do I take my WordPress site offline?
You can try making it private. No one will have access to it unless you specifically invite other users. To do that, go to General Settings tab of your website and in the Site Visibility section, choose it to be private.
Can not access WP admin?
How to Fix Can’t Login to WordPress Admin:
- Delete cache and cookies.
- Change admin password via phpMyAdmin.
- Disable WordPress plugins via FTP.
- Disable WordPress theme via FTP.
- Re-upload wp-login. php.
- Generate a new . htaccess file.
18 июл. 2019 г.
How do I login as admin on my website?
On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
Does WordPress give you an email address?
WordPress.com offers an affordable, robust, hosted email solution called Email, which gives you the ease of managing it from your WordPress.com account. Additionally, we offer other solutions to meet your email needs that are described below. Before you add email, make sure you have a custom domain.
How do I recover my WordPress username and password?
Enter your WordPress.com username or email address into the text box and click Get New Password. (If you don’t know your WordPress.com username or email address, scroll down to the Account Recovery Form section below.) We’ll then send an email to the address associated with your WordPress.com account.
How do I access my WordPress admin without password?
- Go to WordPress Dashboard. Locate Plugins -> Add New.
- Search Temporary Login Without Password plugin using the search option.
- Find the plugin and click Install Now button.
- After installation, click on the Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
What is the default username and password for WordPress?
Default WordPress Login