How do I set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
9 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add tracking code to WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Option 1: Use a plugin.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “Page head and footer” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page”:
- Option 2: Add directly to the header.php file.
- Go to “Appearance”, then “Editor”, then “header.
8 янв. 2018 г.
How do I embed Google Analytics code?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account: Enter an Account Name. …
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name. …
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
Where do I find Google analytics code in WordPress?
Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code
Click on Admin in the left taskbar. In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code. Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Where is WordPress header code?
Adding Code to Header and Footer in WordPress
Once the plugin is activated, go to Settings » Insert Headers and Footers from your admin panel. After that, you will see two boxes for adding code to header and footer. Simply paste the code in one of the two boxes.
Can you use Google Analytics on any website?
Typeform – You can easily add your Google Analytics tracking code to any of your typeforms, in order to track visitor behavior and demographics. Weebly – You’re welcome to add Google Analytics to any site to augment the stats that we already provide for each site.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
ExactMetrics audience report shows you detailed information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard. You can see which country your website visitors are from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more.
Are Google Analytics free?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.