- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new.
- Search for “Header and Footer Scripts”.
- Click “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
4 февр. 2016 г.
Is not a function WordPress?
What is the $ is not a function of WordPress Error? $ is not a function WordPress error occurs when the code comes before the jQuery library. For example, if a plugin or theme calls a code before calling the right library, you get this error.
How do I open a file in WordPress?
Access the theme editor from the Administration Screens > Appearance > Editor menu. The plugin editor is located at Administration Screens > Plugins > Editor. You can view a file in either of these editors by accessing it from the right hand sidebar navigation.
Which is a best practice for working with WordPress CSS?
Design Best Practices
- Use tab to indent rather than spaces.
- Two lines between sections of CSS.
- Selectors should be listed on their own line, ending in a comma or brace.
- Name selectors using lowercase words separated by a hyphen.
- Use hex codes for colors of properties.
- Properties should be followed by a colon and a space.
29 сент. 2020 г.
As for how to combine the JS files, this can simply be done by copy / pasting the code from one file into another. For example, once the code from FileA has been copied to FileB, FileA can be removed along with the call for this file within the HTML document.
How do I add external CSS in WordPress?
How do I combine CSS files in WordPress?
You can download it from the WordPress repository or by searching for it within your WordPress dashboard under “Add New” plugins. Once installed you will want to go into the settings and enable the “Optimize CSS Code” option. This will concatenate (combine) your CSS files.
How do I add a script to my website?