How do I make my WordPress post most popular?
Display the Most Viewed Posts
Place the following code in the sidebar or where you want to display the most popular posts list. query_posts(‘meta_key=post_views_count&orderby=meta_value_num&order=DESC’); if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post();
How do I get most recent posts on WordPress?
WordPress comes with a built-in default widget to display recent posts in your site’s sidebar or any widget ready area. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar.
How many posts can WordPress handle?
There is no such limit in WordPress about the number of posts to be published. You can write and publish as many posts you can. However, it’s important that posts should deliver value and must be information rich. Post should be at least 1000 words long covering all the important facets of the topic you’re discussing.
How do I organize posts on WordPress?
Simply edit the post you want to reorder and on the post edit screen click on the publish date under the Document panel. This will bring up a date and time popup where you can change the post’s published date and time. After you have changed the date/time, click on the ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
How do I see views on WordPress posts?
How to count post views in WordPress using Post Views Counter plugin
- First of all, as usual, you need to install and activate the Post Views Counter plugin. …
- Next, move to Settings => Post Views Counter. …
- Switch to the Display tab. …
- When you’ve done, this is what you will get:
14 сент. 2020 г.
How do I show posts in WordPress?
- Make sure WP Show Posts is activated.
- Navigate to “WP Show Posts > Add New” and configure your list.
- Copy the shortcode provided for you when adding your new list.
- Add your shortcode to your desired page or post.
How do I add a new post on WordPress?
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
How do I show all posts in WordPress homepage?
List All WordPress Posts on Your Homepage. If you’d like all your posts displayed on your front page along with the content of the posts, you can easily do that by going to the Reading Settings screen (Settings > Reading) and changing the number of posts to show to something more than the number of posts you have.
Who is father of WordPress?
WordPress was released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, American developer Matt Mullenweg and English developer Mike Little, as a fork of b2/cafelog.
Is WordPress suitable for large sites?
WordPress as a Solution for Large-Scale Websites
Largely thanks to its extensive plugin system, the platform is adaptable to all kinds of websites and can handle even the most strenuous demands from users.
What is the best way to describe WordPress?
WordPress is a free, open-source website creation platform. On a more technical level, WordPress is a content management system (CMS) written in PHP that uses a MySQL database. In non-geek speak, WordPress is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website builder in existence today.
How do I organize my blog posts?
Planning And Organizing Blogs Made Simple
- Here’s my 7 part process to planning and organizing blogs:
- Step 1: Use a Planner.
- Step 2: Use a Template to Write Your Post.
- Step 3: Use Batch Processing.
- Step 4: Set up Your Content.
- Step 5: Perform On Page SEO.
- Step 6: Post On High Traffic Days.
- Step 7: Promote Your Post.
How do I organize categories in WordPress?
WordPress – Arrange Categories
- Step (1) − Click on Posts → Category Order in WordPress. …
- Step (2) − In the following screen, you can see that the create categories section are not in order.
- Step (3) − Now, you can rearrange your categories by just dragging the categories as per your choice.
How do I separate blog posts in WordPress?
2 Ways of Creating Separate Blog Pages in WordPress
- Creating a Blog Page. First, go to the Pages > Add new, after that fill the title input field, I suppose it will be «Blog», and save the page.
- Customizing Locations for Homepage and Blog Posts. Go to the Settings > Reading and set up a static page as the homepage and our blog page as a posts page.
- Add a Menu Item.