To add multiple focus keywords in Yoast SEO for free, we will add them in meta keywords. To activate meta keyword, visit SEO > Titles & Metas. Then go to ‘other’ tab and enable meta tab option. Do not forget to save the changes.
How do I add multiple keywords to WordPress?
How to Add Multiple Keywords in WordPress or Website
- Install a plugin called Yoast Seo. …
- Go to Yoast SEO and select Dashboard.
- Go to Features tab.
- Enable, Advance settings page if it is not enable (By default, its enable)
- Now, again go to Yoast SEO and select Tiles and Metas.
- Select, Other tab.
31 авг. 2017 г.
Can you have more than one focus keyword?
Don’t compete with your own articles
If you optimize two different articles for the same focus keyphrase, you’re telling Google that both are suitable for people searching for that keyword, and you want both of them to appear in the search results. … If you’re not already ranking for a focus keyword, never use it twice!
How do I add a focus keyword in WordPress?
How to add the focus keyword in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Make sure you have the right options enabled so you can set a focus keyword. …
- Navigate to and edit the post or page you want to optimize.
- Go to the SEO plugin section. …
- Enter the target keyword in the Focus keyphrase field.
5 июн. 2020 г.
How do you target multiple keywords?
Now, let’s take a look as some of the best practices for targeting multiple keywords with one page.
- Optimize Your H1 Tag for Multiple Keywords. …
- Use Subheadings. …
- Forget Keyword Density. …
- Optimize Your Meta Descriptions. …
- Careful When Using Plural Keywords. …
- Avoid Unnatural Anchor Text.
Where do I add keywords in WordPress?
First, go to Search Appearance » Global Settings in your WordPress admin. Then, scroll down to the Home Page section. On this screen, you can easily enter a meta description and keywords, just like you would for a post or page.
Where do I put keywords for SEO?
Where To Use Keywords For SEO
- Page Titles. Optimizing page titles is part of technical SEO, and is a good starting point when using keywords for SEO. …
- Meta Descriptions. The next important area for the use of keywords for SEO is the meta description. …
- Subheadings. …
- Content. …
- Images. …
- URLs. …
- Link Anchor Text. …
- Social Media.
3 янв. 2020 г.
How do you rank multiple keywords?
Focus on long-tailed keywords. Make use of headings and meta descriptions the right way and don’t focus on keyword density. If you do all this, suddenly your top content will be ranking for multiple keywords. It may even end up being in the 1st spot for a keyword that was never your main focus.
Can a keyword be more than one word?
Yes, a keyword can be more than a single word. The name for a keyword that involves more than one word is a long-tail keyword.
Should I use the same keywords on every page?
You’ll probably end up doing more harm than good to your SEO. The reason is simple: when you have multiple pages ranking for the same keyword, you’re actually competing with yourself. Consequently, each page has a lower CTR, diminished authority, and lower conversion rates than one consolidated page will have.
What is a focus keyword in WordPress?
The focus keyword or keyphrase is the search term that you want a page or post to rank for most. When people search for that phrase, they should find you.
How do you find keywords?
Read on to start finding industry-specific keyword opportunities that deliver high ROI.
- Step 1: Use a Keyword Research Tool to Find Niche Keywords. …
- Step 2: Refine Your Niche Keyword List. …
- Step 3: Determine How Competitive Your Niche Keyword Phrases Are.
How do I add keywords to my website?
9 Places to Insert Keywords on Your Website
- In your header. Title tags. Title tags are the first places that the search engines will scan, and they are what appear as the actual link on the search engine results page. …
- In your content. Headers and Sub-headers. …
- Bonus places. Breadcrumbs.
16 апр. 2015 г.
How do you target keywords?
Here’s an easy three-step process for targeting keywords with blog content.
- Step 1: Identify Keyword Opportunities. Before you can target anything, you need to determine what keyword phrases are likely to bring in relevant traffic. …
- Step 2: Narrow Down Your Topic. …
- Step 3: Write and Optimize Your Post.
17 дек. 2018 г.
Do keywords have to be exact?
In general, it’s no longer necessary to worry about using your exact keyword throughout your content. If it sounds awkward or you use it too many times, you may even harm your content and SEO. Instead, focus on creating quality content that reads like natural speech and on providing context with your keywords.
How do I search multiple keywords?
Search for titles that contain specific words – Like the tip above, you can also find pages with titles that contain the keywords you’re searching for by using allintitle: >Search for multiple items – You can enter more than one query into Google at a time to view all options. Simply key on “OR” between the terms.