To do this from List view, select the checkbox next to each image that you wish to remove. Once you have selected all images that you wish to delete, refer to the Bulk Actions drop-down menu above the file listing. Choose the Delete Permanently option from the menu and click the Apply button.
How do I delete bulk posts in WordPress?
First, you need to visit Posts » All Posts page. From here you can click on the bulk select box on top to select all posts displayed on the page. If you don’t want to delete all of the selected posts, then you can now go ahead and uncheck those posts.
How do I select multiple images in WordPress?
Using the Select Files button, you can select multiple image files at once by holding the Control Key on the keyboard. (On a Mac hold the Command Key.) Then click the Open button. To use the Drag & Drop method you’ll need to view both your WordPress window and the window showing the files you want to insert.
How do I get rid of unused images in WordPress?
Deleting images manually:
You can also search through your media library for images which are unattached to posts and pages. Go to media library and click the “unattached” it will display all images that may be displayed on other parts of your site or not used.
How do I free up space on WordPress?
Here are a few quick and simple recommendations for reducing disk usage on your WordPress site.
- Optimize your images. …
- Use a plugin like Media Cleaner to get rid of unused media on your site.
- Delete old themes and plugins.
- Cleanup unused database tables left behind from plugins no longer being used.
30 дек. 2020 г.
How do I delete all content in WordPress?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
How do I bulk delete items in Woocommerce?
Delete all products / bulk delete products
- Go to Smart Manager, select Products as post type from the drop-down.
- Tick the checkbox. This will select all the products. Click on it or select only those products you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon. It will show two options – Move to Trash and Delete Permanently.
4 авг. 2020 г.
How do I upload bulk images to WordPress?
The default WordPress media uploader allows you to upload multiple files at once. You can do so by clicking on the ‘Add Media’ button while writing posts or by visiting Media » Add New page. You can select multiple photos, images, audio, and even video files to upload and WordPress will do the rest.
How do I add multiple images to a custom post type?
To attach images to the custom post type, perhaps use Meta Box plugin. It enables you to display a file upload button below the text box for the custom post type for which you can add the images.
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
How do I remove unwanted files from WordPress?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins. …
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated. …
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions. …
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used. …
- Fix Broken Links. …
- Update Your User Information. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Disable Assets From Loading on Unnecessary Pages.
8 мар. 2018 г.
Should I delete unused WordPress themes?
Why It’s Best Practice to Delete Unused WordPress Themes
Security: the more themes you have installed, the more opportunities there are for a hacker to infiltrate your site. Updates: you don’t have to keep a theme you’ve deleted up to date.
How do I remove media from WordPress?
How To: Delete Individual Media Files in WordPress
- Click Media. …
- In the File column, find the media that you’d like to delete and click its title.
- On the Edit Media screen you’ll be able to see more information about the file. …
- To delete this file, click Delete Permanently, then click OK in the confirmation box. …
- Your media file has been successfully deleted.
Is 10 GB storage enough for a website?
For a small website, 10 GB of disk space will be enough and make it work well. However, for the medium size of a website that’s a few, it will need 50 GB of disk stare at least. And for big websites, the minimum recommended disk storage should be 100 GB at least.
Why is WordPress site so big?
Many WordPress sites become huge and bloated due to the fact that full backups are stored on the server. … The tool should be excluding that backup folder from being included in the regular backups (as ManageWP does), which negates the size issue.
How do I delete multiple photos on WordPress?
First, click the Bulk Select button. Next, click on one or several images. Tip: Select multiple photos at once. After clicking the first thumbnail, hold the Shift key, then click the last thumbnail of files you’d like to delete, and all the thumbnails in between will be selected.