First, you need to visit the Posts » Categories page. Take your mouse over to the category you want to edit and then click on the ‘Edit’ link. Scroll down on the category’s page to the AIOSEO Settings box. Here, you just need to enter a meta description for your category.
How do I change meta data in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I change my WordPress site description?
You can view and change your Tagline and meta description using WordPress’ Settings utility.
- Launch your browser and log into your blog at WordPress.com.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the Dashboard panel to the left.
- Click the “General” menu item.
- Type your new description into the input box labeled “Tagline.”
How do I change meta data?
How to Edit Metadata of an Image
- Locate the image file you wish to alter.
- Right-click it and select ‘Properties’ from the popup window.
- On the top of the new popup window, click the ‘details’ tab.
- Locate the type of metadata you would like to add or change. …
- When you are finished, click ‘Apply’ then ‘OK’
13 янв. 2020 г.
How do I write meta keywords?
Guidelines for Using Meta Keywords Tags:
- Keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to ten or fifteen unique keywords or phrases.
- Separate the words or phrases using a comma.
- Do not repeat the words or phrases which you use.
- Place your most important words or phrases at the beginning of your list.
What is meta tag in WordPress?
A meta tag is a snippet of HTML code that describes the content of a website or a specific web page. These bits of data tell search engines what the page is about, and provide the content that will be displayed in search engine results.
How many tables a default WordPress will have?
There are 12 default database tables in WordPress database as given below: wp_options. wp_users.
How do I change the page title tag in WordPress?
To modify the title tag of your index page, log in to the WordPress admin area and go to Settings > General. On this page, edit the Site Title field and save the changes.
How do I add META tags to my website?
To add meta tags in a web page, you need to edit the section of the HTML file. There are two methods you can use to edit HTML files: If the file already exists on your website, you can download it using an FTP client and then edit it using your preferred text editor.
How do I find the meta tags on a website?
If you want to find out whether a given page is using meta tags, just right-click anywhere on the page and select “View Page Source.” A new tab will open in Chrome (in Firefox, it’ll be a pop-up window). The part at the top, or “head” of the page, is where the meta tags would be.
How do I change the metadata of an image?
In Photo Investigator, follow these steps:
- Tap the gallery icon on the bottom-left.
- Select the picture you want to edit EXIF data for.
- To view EXIF data, you can tap the various icons below the image.
- To edit or remove EXIF data (after you pay for the app), tap Metadata.
- Now select Remove or Edit.
9 мар. 2018 г.
Can you tell if EXIF data has been changed?
Unfortunately, there is no tried and true means to tell when metadata stored in a file has been edited.
Are meta tags still used?
Can I Still Use Meta Descriptions Tag? Yes, and you should. Meta descriptions are still used by most search engines including Google. There is some argument if meta descriptions are still a ranking factor for Google, but, it has more uses than just helping your ranking.