How do I change the description and title in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I add a custom page title in WordPress?
To create a custom title for any particular page, go to the Manage > Pages section in WordPress and chose a page to edit. You may also choose to create a new page. Near the bottom of the Write Page screen you’ll see a section called Custom Fields.
How do I change the title of a page?
Change the Web Page Title
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to change, and then click Properties. …
- Type a new name for the title.
- Click OK.
20 апр. 2007 г.
How do I change the header on each page in WordPress?
To apply different headers on different pages of WordPress website, simply you have to design different page templates using the TemplateToaster software. For example, you will have this header at default home page. Only an image is being displayed in the header.
What is a title tag in WordPress?
The title tag is an HTML element consisting of the web page’s title. This is not the same as the header that appears for the page content. Rather, this element is what shows up as the title in search engine results. Searchers then click this title to get to the page.
How do you find the title of a page?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
7 янв. 2013 г.
How do you add a page title?
The title> tag defines the title of the document. The title must be text-only, and it is shown in the browser’s title bar or in the page’s tab.
The title> element:
- defines a title in the browser toolbar.
- provides a title for the page when it is added to favorites.
- displays a title for the page in search-engine results.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
How do I change a dynamic web page title?
The textContent property of an element returns the text content of a specific node. The title of the page can be changed by assigning the required new title as a string to the textContent property. This will change the title of the website to the preferred title.
How do I change my browser tab title?
Changing the title in the browser tab
- Click Page > Metadata.
- In the “Page Title” field, enter your desired text.
- Click OK and save your changes.
- Remember to republish your site to see the changes.
How do I change the tab name on my website?
Go to the Site Pages tab of the Builder, click on the “gear” icon next to the title of the necessary page. In a window that will appear, click on SEO and fill out the Title Meta Tag field. To save the changes, click anywhere outside the Page Settings window and publish the website.
How do I remove the header from one page in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I add more headers in WordPress?
To upload the header image, log into your WordPress dashboard. From the left pane, navigate to Appearance → Header. It will open a Header Media pane on the left of the screen. Go to Header Image and click Add New Image button.
How do I change the header image in WordPress?
How to Change Your Header Image in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress administrator dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Header.
- Click “Choose File” and upload an image from your computer. …
- Alternatively, click “Choose Image” to choose an image from your media library. …
- Click “Save Changes,” and the settings will take effect immediately.
30 июл. 2014 г.