How do I create another blog page on WordPress?
Setting Up a Separate Blog Page
- Step 1: Head to the Pages Section. …
- Step 2: Name the Page. …
- Step 3: Select Default as Your Template. …
- Step 4: Deactivate the Discussion Option. …
- Step 5: Publish the New Page. …
- Step 6: Repeat the Steps Above to Create a Blog Page. …
- Step 7: Assign Pages Accordingly in Settings.
Can I have two blog pages in WordPress?
You Can’t Have Multiple Blogs. At least, not by default. The way that the WordPress Core is set up, each installation is an individual site. It has one database with one set of users tied to it.
How do I make a single page in WordPress?
Then proceed to the first step.
- Step 1: Determine your site’s focus. (Your one-page website should be built around one or two primary CTAs.) …
- Step 2: Select a quality one-page theme. If you’ve decided to create a one-page website in WordPress, you can use any theme you’d like. …
- Step 3: Design your site.
3 нояб. 2020 г.
What’s the difference between a page and a post in WordPress?
WordPress Blog Posts vs Pages: The Difference In A Nutshell. Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress pages do not have a publish date and are meant for static, timeless content.
How do I post on different pages in WordPress?
Create a custom menu. Add the dynamic category pages to into the custom menu. You can create a custom menu and include multiple dynamic category pages that automatically display the published posts assigned to the the specific categories in reverse chronological order.
What is a posts page in WordPress?
Posts are entries listed in reverse chronological order on your site. Think of them as articles or updates that you share to offer up new content to your readers. You can display them on your website in different ways, such as by using the Blog Posts block or by setting a posts page at Customize → Homepage Settings.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
How do pages work in WordPress?
Pages are static one-off type of documents which are not tied to the blog’s reverse chronological order of content. Pages can be hierarchical, which means a page can have sub pages, for example a parent page titled “About us” can have a sub-page called “Our history”. On the other hand posts are not hierarchical.
What is a one page WordPress theme?
One Page WordPress Themes — WordPress.com. feature:one-page. Feature1 of 36 Show all. One PageDisplay content from selected pages of your site on a single cohesive, scrolling homepage.
How do I make my website one page?
How to create a one-page website
- Decide if it’s a proper fit for your business.
- Devise a plan for your content.
- Choose a website template.
- Break up your content into sections.
- Add a relish of parallax effects.
- Build an anchor menu to link each section.
- Make it easier for users to scroll through your website.
2 апр. 2020 г.