Can I have 2 blog pages in WordPress?
You can simply go to https://wordpress.com/start and create a new blog with a new URL … (2) Or a static front page http://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/front-page/ and all posts on a different page.
How do I add a new page to my WordPress blog?
Steps to Create a Blog Page
- After logging into the WordPress Dashboard, click Pages, then click the Add New button.
- Enter a title for the page, and then click Publish.
- Hover over Settings in the WordPress Menu, and then click Reading.
24 дек. 2016 г.
How do I split a WordPress page into two?
How To Split Long WordPress Posts Into Multiple Pages
- Adding a Page Break is a great way to break up long content. …
- Posts – All Posts. …
- Click the Edit link below the post title to edit your post. …
- Use the Page Break block to insert page breaks into your content using the WordPress Block Editor. …
- Use Alt+Shift+P to break up your content. …
- Page Break tag.
16 июн. 2017 г.
How do you add categories to pages in WordPress?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer. …
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
What is the difference between pages and posts in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
Which WordPress plan is best for blogging?
If you are a personal blogger, and you don’t care about making money from your website, then go with the free WordPress.com. If you are a business or a blogger that wants to make money from your site, then we recommend using the self-hosted WordPress.org.
How many pages can I have in WordPress?
There is no limit to the number of posts or pages you can create in a free hosted WordPress.com blog. The support documentation is all found at the Support link http://en.support.wordpress.com which is also on the bottom of your Admin page. You can create a custom menu and add Pages and sub-pages to it.
How many blogs can I create in WordPress?
You Can’t Have Multiple Blogs. At least, not by default. The way that the WordPress Core is set up, each installation is an individual site. It has one database with one set of users tied to it.
Does WordPress have a page limit?
There is no limit on how many pages you create in WordPress and it is possible to create a website with only pages and not using posts at all. Even though pages are supposed to have static content, but that does not mean users can not update them. Pages can be updated as often as user want to update them.
How do I split a page into columns in WordPress?
Easy Ways to Create Columns in WordPress
- Install and activate the WordPress theme or plugin, if you’re using one.
- Create a new WordPress page or post, and insert the relevant shortcode for the column or columns you want to add to a WordPress page or post.
- If you’re using HTML, add the code to the Text editor. …
- Add your content to each column.
15 авг. 2019 г.
What tag will allow you to split post into several pages?
Did you know that WordPress allows you to split a single post or a page into multiple pages? All what you need to do is just add tag in your post or page textarea.
How do I show posts in two or three columns in WordPress?
How to Display WordPress Posts in 2 or 3 Columns
- What we’ll be doing. Before. …
- Requirements. If you’re going to attempt this, I advise the following: …
- Step #1: Create column CSS. …
- Step 2: Finding your theme’s code for the homepage posts. …
- Step 3: The column code. …
- And that’s it! …
- Just change the values for different numbers of columns.
4 июл. 2014 г.