Otherwise, you can click on the ‘Bulk Options’ drop-down menu and select ‘Move to Trash’ option. Next, you need to click on the ‘Apply’ button to delete selected posts. WordPress will now move the selected posts to trash. Using this default method, you can only select 20 posts at a time.
How do you delete a post on WordPress?
If you wish to delete one of your Pages or Posts, click on the Trash link that appears beneath the title when hovering your cursor over each row. This will move the Page/Post to the Trash. To delete the Page/Post permanently or to restore the Page/Post, click the Trash link at the top of the screen.
How do I delete old posts on WordPress?
On WordPress, you can delete many old posts simultaneously.
- Go to WordPress and log in to your account.
- Click “Posts,” then click “Edit.”
- Click the category containing the posts you want to delete, then check the posts you want to delete.
- Click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down menu and click “Delete.”
How do I clean up my WordPress database?
You can go through items and clean them individually, or you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click sweep all to clean up everything in your WordPress database. Cleaning up may take some time depending on how big your database is. WP-Sweep will show you the progress by updating the stats on the page.
How do I remove a post from my page?
To delete a post from your Page:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Delete Post > Delete.
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I delete unused images in WordPress?
Delete Unused Files and Images
One of the easiest ways to unload storage space and keep your site running at its best is to delete all of your unused files and images. A popup will appear on screen. Clicking OK will remove the file from your Media Library.
Is it bad to remove old blog posts?
Yes! It is absolutely totally OK to delete old blog posts and let those URLs return a 404 ‘not found’ response code.
How do I delete old pages?
Delete an item from your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History .
- Find the entry you want to delete.
- To the right, tap Remove .
How do I delete all my WordPress products?
Delete all products / bulk delete products
Go to Smart Manager, select Products as post type from the drop-down. Tick the checkbox. This will select all the products. Click on it or select only those products you want to delete.
How do I clean up my database?
To use the database cleanup feature, follow these steps:
- In the project tree, right click on the data warehouse, click on Advanced and click on SQL Database Cleanup Wizard. …
- In the SQL Database Cleanup window, the content of the database is listed. …
- Expand Project Objects to display a list of Object IDs in the project.
1 мар. 2019 г.
How do I optimize my WordPress database?
All you need to do to optimize your database is click on the “Check All” box, select “Optimize table” from the dropdown menu, and then click on the “Go” button. Optimizing your WordPress database will remove any accumulated overhead.
How do I reset my WordPress database?
Upon activation, you need to visit the Tools » Database Reset page. From here, you can select the database tables you want to reset, or click on the ‘Select All Tables’ link to reset all tables. When you select all tables, you’ll have the option to reactivate your current WordPress theme and active plugins.
How do I delete someone else’s post?
You can’t delete a Facebook post someone else posted. If the post is threatening, harassing or otherwise seems to violate Facebook’s policies, you can report it to Facebook.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
Why can’t I delete a post on my Facebook page?
Of course, you can only delete posts you have created yourself — you don’t have the power to delete something that was posted to Facebook by someone else. But if you don’t like a post that you’re tagged or mentioned in, you could ask the person who created it to edit or delete it.