First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Step 2: Go to WP Reset Dashboard
Next, go to Tools > WP Reset to open the WP Reset dashboard. You’ll see a warning here saying that resetting will delete all your site’s posts, pages, custom post types, comments, media entries, users, and all the default WP database tables.
How do I reset my WordPress database?
Upon activation, you need to visit the Tools » Database Reset page. From here, you can select the database tables you want to reset, or click on the ‘Select All Tables’ link to reset all tables. When you select all tables, you’ll have the option to reactivate your current WordPress theme and active plugins.
How do I clean my WordPress site?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins.
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated.
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions.
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used.
- Optimize Your Images.
- Fix Broken Links.
- Update Your User Information.
- Clean Up Your Database.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I free up space on WordPress?
Here are a few quick and simple recommendations for reducing disk usage on your WordPress site.
- Optimize your images. …
- Use a plugin like Media Cleaner to get rid of unused media on your site.
- Delete old themes and plugins.
- Cleanup unused database tables left behind from plugins no longer being used.
30 дек. 2020 г.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I refresh my WordPress site?
To force a refresh, just navigate to “Tools”, click on “Force Refresh” and click the button that says, “Refresh Site.”
How do I uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
Go to the folder where WordPress is installed. Select all the files and folder then hit the delete button then confirm the deletion. Option 3: If you have shell access to your server then you can log into your server using a SSH client then browse to the folder where WordPress is installed.
How do I clean up my database?
Here are 5 ways to keep your database clean and in compliance.
- 1) Identify Duplicates. Once you start to get some traction in building out your database, duplicates are inevitable. …
- 2) Set Up Alerts. …
- 3) Prune Inactive Contacts. …
- 4) Check for Uniformity. …
- 5) Eliminate Junk Contacts.
How do I optimize my WordPress database?
All you need to do to optimize your database is click on the “Check All” box, select “Optimize table” from the dropdown menu, and then click on the “Go” button. Optimizing your WordPress database will remove any accumulated overhead.
How do I delete unnecessary files?
Clear your junk files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Junk Files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Tap Clear .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Clear.
Is 10 GB storage enough for a website?
For a small website, 10 GB of disk space will be enough and make it work well. However, for the medium size of a website that’s a few, it will need 50 GB of disk stare at least. And for big websites, the minimum recommended disk storage should be 100 GB at least.
How do I delete multiple photos on WordPress?
First, click the Bulk Select button. Next, click on one or several images. Tip: Select multiple photos at once. After clicking the first thumbnail, hold the Shift key, then click the last thumbnail of files you’d like to delete, and all the thumbnails in between will be selected.
How much data can WordPress handle?
Average WordPress Site Usage
On average, we’ve found that the typical client has approximately 1 GB of data for a single WordPress installation. Sometimes this can swing in either direction. Some might have a much larger database, but smaller file usage, or the other way around.