How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Step 2: Go to WP Reset Dashboard
Next, go to Tools > WP Reset to open the WP Reset dashboard. You’ll see a warning here saying that resetting will delete all your site’s posts, pages, custom post types, comments, media entries, users, and all the default WP database tables.
How do I completely remove WordPress plugins?
How to Uninstall a WordPress Plugin in the Dashboard
- Navigate to “Installed Plugins” in your dashboard and click on “Deactivate” next to the plugin. In this example, we are uninstalling the Wordfence security plugin. Deactivate WordPress plugin.
- The last step is to simply click on “Delete.” Delete WordPress plugin.
How do I delete all data in WooCommerce?
If that doesn’t help – you can completely remove all WooCommerce data by adding define( ‘WC_REMOVE_ALL_DATA’, true ); to wp-config. php file and then deleting the WooCommerce plugin. This will remove all WooCommerce data including settings of some payment methods, your orders and pages.
How do I bulk delete media in WordPress?
To do this from List view, select the checkbox next to each image that you wish to remove. Once you have selected all images that you wish to delete, refer to the Bulk Actions drop-down menu above the file listing. Choose the Delete Permanently option from the menu and click the Apply button.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I delete plugins data?
For deleting a plugin you have to do these things.
- Delete it from dashboard.
- Access your WordPress files using FTP then go to plugin folder and delete the relevant plugin folder.
- Now delete it from Database. Open Mysql and delete plugin table if it is not there then delete it from wp_options.
Can I delete plugins?
Deactivating a Plugin
Before you can delete a plugin, you must first deactivate the plugin. Many beginners think that deactivating a plugin is the same as deleting it and that is not true. … Go to any plugin you want to deactivate and click on the Deactivate option. The plugin will now be inactive on your website.
What happens if I uninstall Elementor?
A: If you deactivate or delete Elementor Pro, your site will be unable to display the advanced designs you created with Elementor Pro. … If you reactivate or reinstall Elementor Pro, however, your designs created with Pro will show up once again.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.
How do I clean my WooCommerce database?
Cleaning up your WooCommerce Database
- 1) Ensure you’re using InnoDB tables. To generate update queries: …
- 2) Use WP Optimize plugin. …
- 3) Use my Prune Orders plugin. …
- 4) Delete legacy post types, post meta, and user meta data. …
- 5) Examine wp_options table health. …
- 6) Run through Query Monitor plugin or New Relic APM.
14 февр. 2019 г.
How do I clean up WordPress?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins.
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated.
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions.
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used.
- Optimize Your Images.
- Fix Broken Links.
- Update Your User Information.
- Clean Up Your Database.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I clear my WordPress media library?
Simply download the wp-content folder from your site’s server, and save it in a safe location (such as in cloud storage). A popup will appear, and clicking on OK will remove the file from your Media Library. It’s not uncommon to ‘collect’ files over time that aren’t necessary.
How do I remove media from WordPress?
How To: Delete Individual Media Files in WordPress
- Click Media. …
- In the File column, find the media that you’d like to delete and click its title.
- On the Edit Media screen you’ll be able to see more information about the file. …
- To delete this file, click Delete Permanently, then click OK in the confirmation box. …
- Your media file has been successfully deleted.