Log in to the WordPress Dashboard. In the menu at left, click on All Pages. Find the page or pages that you want to delete. If you are deleting multiple pages, click on the checkbox for each page.
How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I delete unused pages in WordPress?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins. …
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated. …
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions. …
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used. …
- Fix Broken Links. …
- Update Your User Information. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Disable Assets From Loading on Unnecessary Pages.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I delete all on WordPress?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I clear my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I fix critical errors in WordPress?
How to Fix the Critical Error on Your WordPress Website
- Make sure the admin email address is right and the email function of your host works.
- Check your Spam folder. …
- Make sure your PHP is updated. …
- Look for the Error log in your File Manager.
How can I use WordPress without going to live?
Editing a website without changing it’s current live setup
- Take a backup of your site. There are few good free plugins out there like : All-in-One WP Migration and Duplicator.
- Install the site on your local computer. …
- Make all the changes you want on the localhost.
- Once done, take a backup again but this time of localhost an push it to the live server.
How do I hide a page in WordPress?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
How do I clean up my website?
8 Tips for Cleaning Up Your Website for the New Year
- Check Your Links. …
- Review Analytics Data and Evaluate Attainable Objectives. …
- Gather Devices and Do Internal User Testing to See What You Can Improve. …
- Remove Outdated Content from Your Site. …
- Clean Up or Remove Content Sitting in Your CMS. …
- Check All Images on Your Site. …
- Update Content Tags. …
- Update Users and Passwords.
31 дек. 2015 г.
How do I delete unnecessary files?
Clear your junk files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Junk Files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Tap Clear .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Clear.