Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website and options to delete comments. You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash.
How do I bulk delete comments in WordPress?
From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section. Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
Delete All WordPress Comments
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How can I delete all my comments at once?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I edit a comment on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
You can delete a comment someone left on your post.
- On your computer, open Currents.
- Open the post with the comment you want to delete.
- Click More. Delete comment.
- Click Delete.
Is it possible to delete all of my YouTube comments at once?
Navigate to the “Comments” tab. This will bring up your entire comment history. You can delete any or all comments by using the drop down menu at the right side of each comment and clicking delete. This will engage a confirmation prompt asking if you really want to delete the comment.
How do I delete channel?
Follow these steps to delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advance Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
How do I delete all my comments on YouTube?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.
Do you get notified if someone deleted your comment on YouTube?
No you do not get notified as it is their channel therefore they do not need to notify you or give permission to you after it is deleted.
Can you delete YouTube comments on your video?
You can delete comments and hide users right from their action post on your video. To do this, click on the dots icon on the right side of the person’s comment and choose an action.
How do I know if someone replied to my YouTube comment?
At the bottom, next to “Change email preferences for comments and replies,” click Google+ notification settings. When you log into the YouTube channel, besides Avatar with the Notification Bell icon, you will know who responded to your comment on Youtube.