How do I bulk delete posts in WordPress?
First, you need to visit Posts » All Posts page. From here you can click on the bulk select box on top to select all posts displayed on the page. If you don’t want to delete all of the selected posts, then you can now go ahead and uncheck those posts.
How do I delete posts on WordPress?
If you wish to delete one of your Pages or Posts, click on the Trash link that appears beneath the title when hovering your cursor over each row. This will move the Page/Post to the Trash. To delete the Page/Post permanently or to restore the Page/Post, click the Trash link at the top of the screen.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How do you delete all old posts?
Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I delete multiple photos on WordPress?
First, click the Bulk Select button. Next, click on one or several images. Tip: Select multiple photos at once. After clicking the first thumbnail, hold the Shift key, then click the last thumbnail of files you’d like to delete, and all the thumbnails in between will be selected.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I change post settings in WordPress?
Single Post Settings
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Post Settings.
- Turn on Show Featured Image.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I edit a post on WordPress?
Go to My Site → Site → Posts and click on the title of the post you would like to edit. This will open the post in the WordPress Editor, where you can add or remove content. A published post will show an Update button where Publish previously was. Click Update to push your changes live.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
Delete All WordPress Comments
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do you mass delete old posts on Facebook?
Can you mass delete Facebook posts? Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
How can I delete all Facebook posts from a certain year?
How to remove your old Facebook posts, a step-by-step guide
- Click “Manage posts” under the status box.
- Select the year, and then you’ll see all the posts from that time.
- Click on which posts you want to remove.
- Then Facebook will tell you that you can hide or delete the posts.
30 янв. 2019 г.
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
How to bulk delete Facebook posts
- Open Facebook on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Head to your profile page by tapping your photo on the Facebook homescreen (top left corner)
- Now tap the Go to Activity Log button (if you don’t see it featured up top, tap the 3-dot icon > Activity Log)
- Tap Manage Activity at the top then choose Your Posts.
2 июн. 2020 г.