How do I edit comments on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I edit leave a reply in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I add a comment section in WordPress?
WordPress – Add Comments
- Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress.
- Step (2) − The list of pages created in WordPress will get displayed as seen in the following screen. …
- Step (3) − To add a comment on this page, click on Screen options present at the top right hand corner.
- Step (4) − The dropdown list of Screen Option gets displayed.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I remove the comment box in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
Edit Comment Count Title using Say What?
- Install and activate the Say What? …
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Tools > Text Changes to open the plugin settings.
- Click the Add New button at the top to add a new text change.
- In the Original String box enter the string of the comment title we need to replace.
14 янв. 2020 г.
How do I create a custom comment template in WordPress?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php. …
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template. …
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments. Now we just need to tell WordPress to use our custom output template for the comments. …
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
19 мар. 2019 г.
Who owns the trademark of WordPress?
The WordPress trademark and the WordPress.org domain is owned by the WordPress foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose sole purpose is to ensure that WordPress is freely available, maintained, and developed.
How can I control who can comment on my posts?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable comments on a post on Facebook?
How to disable comments on a Facebook Page
- Click on the Settings link located at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- From here go to the General Tab and locate the section named “Page Moderation”
- Click on Edit to the right.
- The page Moderation section expands with a box for keywords.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I remove the comment section on Facebook?
If you fall into one of those two categories, here’s what you need to do to disable comments in a group:
- Choose the posts on the group for which you don’t want to receive any comments.
- Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”