Click on the Pages option from the left-hand menu. From the Pages screen, locate the Contact Us page and click the Edit link just below it.
How do I change about us on WordPress?
You can change the “About Us” page by going to your Dashboard -> Pages or clicking here. Just click on the Edit link under About to modify the text.
How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
How to edit current content:
- Log into your WordPress website.
- If you are editing a Post: Click on Post > All Posts. Find the Post you would like to edit and either click on the title or ‘Edit’ (which appears when the title is hovered over with a mouse) …
- If you are editing a Page: Click on Post > All Pages.
How do I edit the global footer in WordPress?
How to Edit a Footer in WordPress
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Look to see if you have a Footer option. If you do, select Footer > Bottom Bar. …
- If you have the Copyright Area option. If you do, you can make changes to this footer as well.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I edit headers and footers in WordPress?
Edit header and footer text in WordPress
- Open WordPress Editor.
- Click Widgets on the left, then click on the section that contains the text you want to edit, as follows:
- Make the appropriate changes to the available fields, and then click Save & Publish.
How can I edit my website?
Go to the page on your website you want to modify. Click on the ‘edit page’ symbol in the bottom right hand corner. If you can’t see it, refresh the page. (“CMD + R” on Mac or “CTRL + R” on PC).
What is the WordPress dashboard?
The WordPress admin dashboard, often called WP Admin or WP admin panel, is essentially the control panel for your entire WordPress website. It’s where you create and manage content, add functionality in the form of plugins, change styling in the form of themes, and lots, lots more.
How do I edit my website in cPanel?
Editing a file using the HTML Editor
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager main window, select the file that you want to edit.
- Click the HTML Editor icon:
- Select the character set encoding that the file uses. …
- Click Edit.
How do I edit my WordPress site in cPanel?
In order to update site and home URL, follow the steps below.
- Find the name of your database in wp-config. …
- Go to cPanel > Databases section > phpMyAdmin menu:
- Click on ‘+’ next to your cPanel username to expand the list of the databases, locate the database for the WordPress website and click on it.
Where is the menu of a website added?
Sometimes you might have multiple menus in your site header, other times you may even have menus located in the sidebar or footer of your site. To add a new menu, hover your cursor over the Appearance menu option in the left-hand navigation menu and in the fly-out menu, click the Menus link.
How do I edit the copyright footer in any WordPress theme?
In order to change the copyright text, just navigate to Theme Options -> Footer. Here you will find the options for Footer area, but the one that you are looking for is entitled with field “Copyright”. Just enter desired text and hit “Save button”. That’s it!
How do I remove the copyright footer from my WordPress theme?
How to Remove the WordPress Copyright Footer
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
Where do I edit the header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image.
How do I customize the header in WordPress?
The option to change the headers is usually present under Appearance » Customize, which is located in the left menu bar in the WordPress Admin Panel. The Header link will allow you to change the header as needed or upload your own custom header. The images can also be cropped as needed to fit the header.
How do I remove header from WordPress theme?
Remove the header and footer
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
15 июл. 2020 г.
How do I change the widget footer in WordPress?
Editing Widgets in Your Footer in WordPress
You can simply go to the Appearance » Widgets page and add a Text, Image, or Gallery widget to your footer widget area. To add a widget, simply drag and drop it into a footer area. If you need more help, then see our article on how to add and use widgets in WordPress.