You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
How do I remove posts from my WordPress homepage?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I edit my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I add content to my WordPress homepage?
How to add new content:
- Log into your WordPress website.
- If you are adding your content via a new Post: Click on Post > Add New. Add in your new content, including a Title. If applicable, in the Categories section (right column) select appropriate Categories for the post. Either:
Can you hide a page in WordPress?
Hide from the Pages Widget
If you are using the Pages widget and want to hide some of the pages from appearing in the sidebar list, you can do so with the Exclude option.
How do you make a hidden page on WordPress?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do set Google as my homepage?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I change the background on my Google homepage?
Sign in to your Google Account in the top right corner of the Google homepage. Click Change background image at the bottom of the Google homepage. Once you’ve chosen your image, click Select at the bottom of the window. It may take a moment before your new Google homepage background appears.
Where is the home page in WordPress?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.
Where does the pages menu appear in WordPress?
To create a navigation menu, you need to visit the Appearance » Menus page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Next, you can choose the pages you want to add to the menu. You can either automatically add all new top-level pages, or you can select specific pages from the left column.
How do I show page titles in WordPress?
On the General tab, navigate to the Default Page Heading section. To display the WordPress page title, set Show to Yes.
What is a private page on WordPress?
A WordPress private page and posts are not visible to the public. In other words, visitors can’t see the content even if they know the URL. It is only available for authorized users who are logged in to the Dashboard. This might seem contradictory to WordPress’ core function – content publication.
How do I change page title in WordPress?
Change the Title and Tagline in WordPress
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Depending on your theme, navigate to Appearance>Customize or Customize in the left sidebar.
- Click on Site Identity or Site Title and Tagline in the Customizer.
- Once in the Site Identity options, you can change the title and tagline, upload a logo, and set a site icon (or favicon).
1 окт. 2020 г.