How do I remove duplicate posts in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name ”Remove Duplicate Posts” in Search Plugins box.
- Find the ”Remove Duplicate Posts” Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
Is there a way to duplicate WordPress posts?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Posts > All when cloning posts, or Pages > All when cloning pages. Navigate to the page or post you want to copy, and click on Clone to duplicate it. Multiple pages or posts can be selected, and you can clone them all at once using Bulk Actions.
How do I find my posts on WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
How do I use duplicate post in Yoast?
This simple but effective plugin helps you duplicate or clone a post in a few simple steps:
- Install the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin. …
- Click on Posts. …
- Hover over the post you’d like to clone. …
- Click on Clone post. …
- Rename the clone.
10 сент. 2020 г.
How do I remove duplicates in WooCommerce?
Once you’re back in the Bulk Edit tool, you need to set these values to delete your duplicate products:
- Select the rows that you want to update: I want to search rows to update.
- What field do you want to edit: Title.
- Select the type of edit: Remove duplicates.
- Click on Execute now.
How do I duplicate a product in WooCommerce?
Duplicating a product
Go to WooCommerce > Products and look through the list for a product you wish to replicate, then click Duplicate.
How do you copy a post?
1. Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. Tap the “…” icon in the upper righthand corner of the post and click “Copy Share URL” (this button will be the same for both iOS and Android mobile devices).
How do you duplicate a tab?
First, use the Alt+D shortcut key sequence to move the focus to the location bar… and keep the Alt key held down. Now simply hit the Enter key (since you’ve got the Alt key held down). This will open up the current URL into a new tab, basically duplicating the tab.
Why are my posts not showing up on WordPress?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
How do I make all my posts appear on one page in WordPress?
First you will need to create a custom page template and copy the styling from your page. php file. After that, you will use a loop below to display all posts in one page. $wpb_all_query = new WP_Query( array ( ‘post_type’ => ‘post’ , ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’ , ‘posts_per_page’ =>-1)); ?>
How do I show all posts in WordPress homepage?
List All WordPress Posts on Your Homepage. If you’d like all your posts displayed on your front page along with the content of the posts, you can easily do that by going to the Reading Settings screen (Settings > Reading) and changing the number of posts to show to something more than the number of posts you have.
How do I copy a WordPress page without plugins?
How to Duplicate a WordPress Page Without a Plugin
- First, you need to go to Pages -> All Pages from the left sidebar and then, open the page you want to clone.
- Next, click on the 3 vertical dots icon, present at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Now create a new page by clicking on Pages -> Add New.
22 авг. 2020 г.