Start by editing the post that you want to back date in your WordPress admin area. On the post editor screen, under the Publish meta box you will see the option to publish the post immediately. Right next to it, there is an edit link. Clicking on the edit link will display the post’s time and date settings.
How do I find the published date of a post in WordPress?
If you are building a WordPress theme then there will a time when you want to display the date for the current post, luckily for you this is very easy with a WordPress function the_date(). The the_date function will return the date of the post or the set of posts if published on the same date.
How do I change the publishing date on WordPress?
Method 1: Via Publish Panel
- First of all, login to the WordPress admin area.
- Go to all post and open the target post in edit mode.
- Then, go to document>> status visibility.
- Click on the date next to publish.
- Set a new date and time as you wish.
- Click on the update button to change the post publish date.
How do I find out when a WordPress update was last updated?
Method 1: Show Last Updated Date Before Post Content
php file or a site-specific plugin. add_filter( ‘the_content’ , ‘wpb_last_updated_date’ ); This code checks to see if a post’s published date and last modified dates are different. If they are, then it displays last modified date before the post content.
How do I remove the published date on WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I get the post date and time in WordPress?
WordPress gives you four functions to output the date and/or time. These are: the_date() : By default, it will echo the date of the post in the format F j, Y , so if the post was published on 20 November 2018, it would echo November 20, 2018. get_the_date() : This fetches the date and doesn’t echo it out.
How do I get the current date and time in WordPress?
Go to the appearance area of the WordPress admin panel and click on, “Widgets.” Find the widget labeled, “Date and Time.” Drag it over to your sidebar and drop it in place.
How do I change published on WordPress?
Changing Author of a WordPress Post
You need to check the box next to ‘Author’ option. After that, you need to scroll down on the post edit screen just below the post editor. You will see the Author box there. Simply click on the drop down menu and select a different author.
Why is my WordPress post not updating?
The most common cause of a WordPress site not updating right away is caching. … Apart from that, you may also be using a WordPress caching plugin on your own which may not be configured properly. Last but not the least, your browser may also store a cached version of your pages in temporary storage.
How do I change the date of a post?
Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon. Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date. Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.
How do I find out when a WordPress plugin was installed?
The only way (till date): Go to FTP>wp-content/plugins/ check the date of creation the folder (or files in it)
How do you find when a website was last updated?
How can you find when a website was last updated?
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress page?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I hide a published post on WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I get rid of author page in WordPress?
How to enable or disable author archive pages
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘SEO’ in the sidebar. …
- Click on ‘Search Appearance’. …
- Click on the ‘Archives’ tab.
- Toggle the ‘Author archives’ switch to match your site setup. …
- Click ‘Save Changes’.