How do I see most popular posts on WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the WordPress Popular Posts widget to your sidebar. Once you’re done configuring it, hit the Save button.
How do I get the latest posts to show on my WordPress homepage?
To add the widget:
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Navigate to Appearance>Widgets.
- Find the Recent Posts widget, then drag and drop it in the desired widget area.
- Once added, you can add a title, set the number of posts to show and more.
- Click Save to complete the changes.
29 апр. 2020 г.
How do I view posts list in WordPress?
Login to your WordPress Admin menu, go to Plugins, and activate it. Start using the ‘[catlist]` shortcode in your posts and/or pages. You can find the List Category Posts widget in the Appearence > Widgets section on your WordPress Dashboard.
How do I show category wise posts in WordPress?
Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the ‘View’ link below a category.
How do I get my blog posts to appear on homepage?
In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.
How do I show posts in WordPress?
- Make sure WP Show Posts is activated.
- Navigate to “WP Show Posts > Add New” and configure your list.
- Copy the shortcode provided for you when adding your new list.
- Add your shortcode to your desired page or post.
How do I make all my posts appear on one page in WordPress?
First you will need to create a custom page template and copy the styling from your page. php file. After that, you will use a loop below to display all posts in one page. $wpb_all_query = new WP_Query( array ( ‘post_type’ => ‘post’ , ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’ , ‘posts_per_page’ =>-1)); ?>
Why are my posts not showing up on WordPress?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
How do I show all items on one page in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I find categories in WordPress?
Adding a Child Category (Sub Category) in WordPress
When you’re editing a post, open up the Categories tab and type in the name for your child category. Select the category that you want to use as the parent from the dropdown list. Similarly, you can also go to Posts » Categories to add child categories.
How do I post a category on a page in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Document Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.