The first thing you need to do is login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings » Reading page. Next, you need to change the value of ‘Blog pages show at most’ option to any number of posts you want to display. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your settings.
How do I limit the number of posts on a WordPress page?
With infinite scroll disabled you may set the number of posts displayed per page at My Site(s) > Settings > Writing > Content types. The number can be changed by simply clicking on the up/down arrows. When you’ve reached the desired number, save the change.
How do I make a single post in WordPress?
Connect to your WordPress hosting using an FTP client or File Manager in cPanel and go to /wp-content/themes/your-theme-folder/. Inside your current theme folder, you need to create a new folder called ‘single’. Now you need to open this folder and create a new file inside it.
How do I get only one category on my WordPress homepage?
Choose categories to display
First, install and activate the Front Page Category plugin. Next, visit the Customizer (Appearance > Customize). You’ll see a new section named Front Page Categories. Open this section, and you’ll find a checkbox available for every one of your categories.
How do I get the post title only on my homepage in WordPress?
Follow the steps below:
- In the WordPress Dashboard visit ‘Settings’ -> ‘Reading’
- Look for the first section titled ‘Front page displays’
- Check the option that says ‘A static page’
- Select whatever page you want to display as your ‘Front page’
- Select the page we created in Step 1 as your ‘Posts page’
10 мар. 2017 г.
Why are my WordPress posts not showing?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
How many WordPress posts can I create?
1. How Many Posts and/or Pages Can I Have? You can have as many posts and/or pages that you want. There is no limit on the number of posts or pages that can be created.
How do I find post details in WordPress?
php $post = get_post($id); //assuming $id has been initialized setup_postdata($post); // display the post here the_title(); the_excerpt(); the_post_thumbnail(); wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
How do I change a post style in WordPress?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I show post category names in WordPress?
If you want to display category description inside a single post, then you can use this code. $catID = get_the_category(); echo category_description( $catID  ); This code simply gets all categories for the current post and then outputs the category description of the first category.
How do I publish a post to a specific page in WordPress?
You cannot post to pages. Pages are static and sit outside the blog structure. With wordpress, you use categories to organize posts into subjects and then you can add those categories to your navigation using a custom menu.
How do I see category by post in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Appearance » Widgets, there you will notice the new Category Posts widget in the list of available widgets. Simply drag and drop Category Posts widget to a sidebar where you want to display recent posts by category.
How do I remove the title from my home page in WordPress?
If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do I hide my website title?
Hi there, When you want to upload a custom header that includes your site title in the graphic, you can hide your site title and tag line via the Customizer. Go to your My Site>Customize>Site Identity and remove the check mark next to Display Site Title and Tagline.
How do I hide the header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
15 июл. 2020 г.