You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove. Hope this will helps you.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do you remove author and date information from your WordPress posts?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove content from my WordPress site?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
How do I edit a recent post widget in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
How do I remove the default Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I remove the author box in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to: Avada> Theme Options > Blog > Blog Single Post. There, you will find an “Author Info Box” toggle. Just turn it off and Save Changes.
How do I reset everything on WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I see recent posts in WordPress?
To add the widget:
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Navigate to Appearance>Widgets.
- Find the Recent Posts widget, then drag and drop it in the desired widget area.
- Once added, you can add a title, set the number of posts to show and more.
- Click Save to complete the changes.
29 апр. 2020 г.
Where do posts appear in WordPress?
Posts can be found in the Archives, Categories, Recent Posts, and other widgets. Posts are also displayed in the RSS feed of the site. You can control how many posts are displayed at a time in the Reading Settings. If you want your posts to appear on a page other than your home page, see Front Page.
How do I make my posts appear on my WordPress homepage?
If you want your posts to show up on the home page and WordPress isn’t already doing this for you, here’s how you do it. In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.