Click on the Screen Options link in the top right corner of the menu admin screen. Check the “Link Target” option : this will reveal the “Open link in a new tab” option.
How do I get my WordPress menu to open in a new window?
How to Open WordPress Menu Link in New Window
- Navigate to Appearance and click on Menus.
- Look up to the top right corner and click on the Screen Options tab.
- Check the box next to Link Target by clicking on it.
- Click on the menu item that you want to open in a new window and check the box next to “open link in a new window/tab”
13 апр. 2015 г.
How do I make a link open in a new window in WordPress?
Simply edit a blog post or page where you want to add an external link. Next, select the text you want to link and then click on the insert link button (or press CTRL + K on Windows / Command + K on Mac). This will bring up the insert link popup. Simply enter the link and then click on the down arrow next to it.
How do I force a link to open in a new window?
The short answer is: just add a target=”_blank” attribute to your links (anchor tags). Now when your visitors click that link, it will open in a new window or tab (depending on which web browser they are using and how they configured that browser).
How do I set my browser to open in a new window?
Changing Your Browser Settings For New Windows
- Click on Tools and select Options… from the menu.
- Select the Tabs tab and check the option Open new windows in a new tab instead to open new windows in a new tab. Uncheck it to have windows open in a new window.
How do I make a link open in a new tab?
You can make a HTML link open in a new tab by adding the target=”_blank” attribute. You should insert this after the link address.
What is link target in WordPress?
On the Menu items options, a new field will be displayed – Link Target – to specify the target of the link. You may also want to know how to change the number of posts per page in the WordPress administration area.
Why does Chrome open a new window when I click a link?
Plugins and extensions cause Chrome to open links in new tabs. To eliminate this problem, all you need to do is disable them. … Click on the Extensions option to open a list of active extensions. Click the remove tab below each extension that you want to delete.
Which of the following is the code snippet to be added to open a new window?
As the above example demonstrates, to open a link in a new window, you simply add target=”_blank” to the anchor tag.
How do I make Chrome open links in a new window?
Go to setting of Chrome browser. Search for an option which says “OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB”. TICK the option which says OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB.
- Go to Google Home Page.
- Click on “Settings” which you can find at the end of the page.
- Now enable the option of “Open each selected result in a new browser window”
How do I clear my cookies Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
How do I open a new window in Windows 10?
To add a virtual desktop, open up the new Task View pane by clicking the Task View button (two overlapping rectangles) on the taskbar, or by pressing the Windows Key + Tab. In the Task View pane, click New desktop to add a virtual desktop.