After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide the author and date in WordPress?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do you remove an author?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of WP written by?
More videos on YouTube
- In order to remove Written By section, please, log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Customize section.
- There you will see Blog settings -> Poststab with the list of settings. …
- Please, deselect an Enable the author block after each posts option.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I hide that I’m using WordPress?
In that case, I recommend a premium plugin called Hide My WP, available on Code Canyon. It works well as a general security plugin, and will hide the fact that you’re using WordPress by changing your permalinks without making changes to the actual locations of your files.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
To change the author of an existing post, go to your admin area > Posts. Click on Quick Edit > Author and from the drop-down menu choose the new author and click on Update.
How do I get author tag on Facebook?
In order to make use of Facebook Author Tags, you’ll need to implement them on your website. To do this, you or your website developer will need to paste one line of code to the header tag on the page your article is posted on. Once you’ve done this, you’ll just have to make sure you enable the Author Tags on Facebook.
How do I add an author in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, click Users then Add New. First, create a username for the new user. Pick something memorable and relevant — once the username is set, it can’t be changed. You’ll also be asked to provide a password, and an email address for the login credentials to be sent to.
How do I find the author of a WordPress post?
On the post edit screen, you need to click on the Screen Options menu at the top right corner of the screen. This will show a flydown menu on the screen with a bunch of options. You need to check the box next to ‘Author’ option. After that, you need to scroll down on the post edit screen just below the post editor.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove wp content from URL?
How to hide WP-content/uploads from Your WordPress?
- Open your FTP client.
- Navigate to wp-content/uploads.
- Create a new file and name it “.htaccess” and open it.
- Copy and paste the following code into the file: Order Allow, Deny. Deny from all. Allow from all.
- Save changes.
8 дек. 2020 г.