How do I hide categories and tags in WordPress?
Appearance>Customize>Layout> Blog>Single Post
You can pretty much hide tags, Author, Publish date, Comments, Category from this settings.
How do I show only one category in a WordPress post?
You can start by providing a title for your widget and then scroll down to the ‘Filter by category’ section. From here, you can select the categories you want to show posts from.
How do I hide authors in WordPress posts?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do you hide tags?
Hide A Tagged Photo By Tapping Your Username
The first way to hide a tagged photo is to pull up the photo, tap it, and then click on your username that shows up. From there, you can select “Hide from My Profile,” and the picture will no longer be visible publicly under your tagged pictures.
How do I hide tags and categories in Woocommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.
How do I get pages to show posts from certain categories?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.
How do I post a category on a page in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Document Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
How do I show category posts in WordPress?
Create a file template-category. php in your active theme’s directory and add the below comment at the top of a file. Next, go to your WordPress dashboard, create your page where you want to display posts. Assign the above template to this newly created page.
How do I remove the author date and comment in WordPress?
Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I remove the author name and date in WordPress posts?
Now go to Posts » All Posts page and click on the screen options menu at the top. Enter 999 for number of items to display. This will allow you to quickly edit and change author name for a large number of posts. You need to select all posts using the checkbox and then select edit under the bulk actions drop down menu.
How do I remove the date from my WordPress posts?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I hide rows in WordPress?
Just click the checkboxes of the desired rows and then use the “Selected rows: Hide” button below the table input fields.
How do I hide text in WordPress?
Show Hide Text in WordPress Using Visual Editor
In the toolbar, you need to click on the ‘Collapse/Expand’ button. This will bring up a popup where you configure the shortcode parameters visually. From here you can choose the link or button, color, icons, and the text to display for show and hide buttons.