How do I remove the meta tag from my WordPress generator?
To use this option add the Meta Generator plugin via your WordPress plugin screen. Once installed hit’ activate’. Then Navigate to -> Dashboard -> Settings -> Meta Generator and Version Info Remover and tick the options that you require. Its as simple as that.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I hide the footer in WordPress?
Depending on what theme you are using, you may have the option to remove or edit the powered by WordPress footer directly in your theme customizer.
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I get rid of Archive and Meta in WordPress?
In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
What is meta tag in WordPress?
A meta tag is a snippet of HTML code that describes the content of a website or a specific web page. These bits of data tell search engines what the page is about, and provide the content that will be displayed in search engine results.
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
There is an option under Tiles & Metas > Sitewide meta settings > Subpages of archives to noindex paginated pages. So you can use this option to noindex subpages of archives to remove duplicate Meta descriptions of paginated pages.
Is it legal to remove WordPress footer credit links?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to remove footer credits link on your WordPress site. WordPress is free, and it is released under the GPL license. In short, that license gives you the freedom to use, modify, and even redistribute WordPress.
How do I hide the header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
15 июл. 2020 г.
How do I remove the WordPress theme from the footer?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I remove the archive from WordPress titles?
In our wordpress dashboard, i went to Yoast SEO > Search Appearance > Taxonomies and removed ‘Archives’ from Categories, Tags, Product Categories and Product Tags. And I cleared the cache.