Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I hide the author name in WordPress?
Now go to Posts » All Posts page and click on the screen options menu at the top. Enter 999 for number of items to display. This will allow you to quickly edit and change author name for a large number of posts. You need to select all posts using the checkbox and then select edit under the bulk actions drop down menu.
How do I hide the published date on WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
26 сент. 2018 г.
How do I hide published on WordPress?
Go to the dashboard menu, select the option “Publish.” Go to the visibility section, after clicking on it; a dropdown menu will scroll down. Select the option “Private.” Go ahead and click “Ok” followed by “Update.” The page or post status will be automatically changed to “Privately published.”
How do I get rid of WP written by?
More videos on YouTube
- In order to remove Written By section, please, log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Customize section.
- There you will see Blog settings -> Poststab with the list of settings. …
- Please, deselect an Enable the author block after each posts option.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
To change the author of an existing post, go to your admin area > Posts. Click on Quick Edit > Author and from the drop-down menu choose the new author and click on Update.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I add date and time in WordPress?
Go to the appearance area of the WordPress admin panel and click on, “Widgets.” Find the widget labeled, “Date and Time.” Drag it over to your sidebar and drop it in place. NOTE: Most people want the dates to appear in the top area of the website.
How do I remove the date from Google search results in WordPress?
Firstly, install the plugin tool in your WordPress admin panel. Then go to settings and then to date exclusion SEO. After this make all the changes like remove the date from posts, remove dates from tag pages to name a few. Then finally click on save the changes.
Can I unpublish my WordPress site?
If your website is hosted on wordpress.com the first step is to login and go to My Sites, and select the site that you’re working with. In the sidebar go to Manage > Settings then scroll down to Privacy. … So as you can see, unpublishing your WordPress website is easy if you’re working on wordpress.com.
Can you Unlaunch a WordPress site?
WordPress doesn’t have such functionality, in general WordPress sites are live as soon as they’re installed, but your hosting provider may have provided that. … The topic ‘How to “unlaunch” site? ‘ is closed to new replies.
How do I make my WordPress site private?
Private WordPress Site
- Click on Plugins, then go to Add New. Find the My Private Site plugin, install and activate it.
- Go to Settings -> Private Site.
- Tick the Private Site option under the Make Private Site section.
- Press Save Changes and you’re done!
13 авг. 2019 г.
How do I remove the date from my WordPress admin?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I remove meta tags from WordPress?
Disable Meta tags With the Clearfy plugin
You can work with the plugin from the admin dashboard. Go to Settings => Clearfy menu. Click on Clearfy menu => Performance.