After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide the author in WordPress?
You can disable the author archives easily using the Yoast SEO plugin. Once you install and activate the plugin, go to SEO » Search Appearance your dashboard and then click the ‘Archives’ tab. Now you can see the author archive settings. You can toggle Author Archives switch and disable author archives on your site.
How do I hide the author and date in WordPress?
Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
To change the author of an existing post, go to your admin area > Posts. Click on Quick Edit > Author and from the drop-down menu choose the new author and click on Update.
How do I hide meta in WordPress?
Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate Hide/Remove Metadata. Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
How do you remove the author in Word?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
Where is the author page in WordPress?
As a logged in user, you will see your own account information in the sidebar widget. Clicking on the username will take you to your author profile page. The sidebar widget will show a login form to logged out users. If you allow users to register on your website, then the form will also include a link to sign up.
How do I change my display name on WordPress?
Change Your Display Name – WordPress
- Go to your Edit my profile in the upper right of the Admin Bar under Howdy.
- Add a nickname if you want to use something not already listed.
- Choose your Display Name from the drop down list.
- Click Update Profile at the bottom of the page.
14 авг. 2017 г.
How do I create an author in WordPress?
Go to the “Users” section again to change the person’s role from “Contributor” to “Author.” A list of all your WordPress blog users should appear. Click on the small box to the left of the user. Then click on the drop down box that says “Change Role to…” Click “Author.”