After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress post?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do you remove an author?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of WP written by?
More videos on YouTube
- In order to remove Written By section, please, log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Customize section.
- There you will see Blog settings -> Poststab with the list of settings. …
- Please, deselect an Enable the author block after each posts option.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I change the author on WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I find the author of a WordPress post?
On the post edit screen, you need to click on the Screen Options menu at the top right corner of the screen. This will show a flydown menu on the screen with a bunch of options. You need to check the box next to ‘Author’ option. After that, you need to scroll down on the post edit screen just below the post editor.
How do I get author tag on Facebook?
In order to make use of Facebook Author Tags, you’ll need to implement them on your website. To do this, you or your website developer will need to paste one line of code to the header tag on the page your article is posted on. Once you’ve done this, you’ll just have to make sure you enable the Author Tags on Facebook.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I hide my WordPress username?
How to Hide Your WordPress Username
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Mouse over the user you want to change and click “Edit”
- Fill in “First Name”
- Fill in “Last Name”
- Fill in “Nickname” such as First and Last Name (example: John Doe, Queen of Sheba)
17 июл. 2014 г.
How do I change permalinks in WordPress without breaking links?
Let’s take a closer look at each step.
- Step 1: Back Up Your WordPress Site. The first thing you should do when making major changes to your site is to back it up. …
- Step 2: Change Your Permalinks. …
- Step 3: Set Up Redirection So You Don’t See WordPress 404 Errors After Changing Permalinks.
29 авг. 2019 г.
What are WordPress permalink settings?
The Permalinks Settings control the look and feel of your URLs. You can access it via your Settings -> Permalinks page. By default WordPress uses web URL s which have question marks and lots of numbers in them, however WordPress offers you the ability to create a custom URL structure for your permalinks and archives.
How do I change the URL of a WordPress post?
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, go to WordPress Dashboard > Tools > Redirection. You will find “Add new redirection” option there. Just enter your old URL in the “Source URL” box and new URL to the “Target URL” box. Then click on “Add Redirection” button.