How do I remove a timestamp from a WordPress post?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
17 янв. 2020 г.
How do I remove the date and author from a WordPress post?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I hide a published post on WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I change the publish date on WordPress?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.
How do I get rid of WP written by?
More videos on YouTube
- In order to remove Written By section, please, log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Customize section.
- There you will see Blog settings -> Poststab with the list of settings. …
- Please, deselect an Enable the author block after each posts option.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I show the date on a WordPress post?
To display the publish date of a post, you need to add this code to your theme. Notice the characters inside the_time function. These are called format characters, and they tell PHP how to format the date and time. To learn more, see our article on how to change date and time format in WordPress.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
Can you hide a WordPress site?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
Can I unpublish my WordPress site?
If your website is hosted on wordpress.com the first step is to login and go to My Sites, and select the site that you’re working with. In the sidebar go to Manage > Settings then scroll down to Privacy. … So as you can see, unpublishing your WordPress website is easy if you’re working on wordpress.com.
How do I make my WordPress site private?
Private WordPress Site
- Click on Plugins, then go to Add New. Find the My Private Site plugin, install and activate it.
- Go to Settings -> Private Site.
- Tick the Private Site option under the Make Private Site section.
- Press Save Changes and you’re done!
13 авг. 2019 г.
Can you backdate a post on WordPress?
The answer is YES. WordPress allows you to change dates on any posts that you write. You can publish a post with current date and time, back date it to a past date and time, or you can even schedule posts to be published in the future.
How do I change the date of a post?
Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon. Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date. Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.
How do I set the date and time in WordPress?
How to configure WordPress date and time settings
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- Under Dashboard, click Settings, and then click General.
- Scroll down to the Timezone list box, and then select the time zone you want WordPress to use to display the time. …
- In the Week Starts On list box, select the day that begins the week in your region.
- Click Save Changes.