You can also set up a login redirect based on user role in WordPress. You simply need to select a user role from the drop down list and then enter the redirect URL. For example, you can redirect editors to the admin-area and subscribers to a custom page.
How do I redirect a page to another page in WordPress?
Setting Up Manual Redirects
Go to Tools > Redirection and scroll down to the Add new redirection section. In the Source URL field, type or paste in the URL you want to redirect from. In the Target URL field, type or paste in the URL you want to redirect to.
How do I redirect a login page?
Set a session after login successful and in edit. php check for it, if session is not set, redirect it to homepage. You can use session variable to do this, you ust be set session on login. So on edit page starting you can write following code to check wheter user is logged in or not..
How do I redirect WordPress admin?
WordPress’ default login URL is /wp-login. php (or you can just type in /wp-admin/ and it’ll redirect you there if not yet logged in). For example: http://www.example.com/wp-login.php.
How do I find my WordPress login URL?
The WordPress login page can be reached by adding /login/, /admin/, or /wp-login. php at the end of your site’s URL.
How do I redirect a page?
To redirect from an HTML page, use the META Tag. With this, use the http-equiv attribute to provide an HTTP header for the value of the content attribute. The value in the content is the number of seconds; you want the page to redirect after.
How do I create a redirect link?
How to Create a URL Redirect
- Log into cPanel using the details your host gave you when you first signed up.
- Scroll to the Domains section and click Redirects.
- Choose the type of redirect you want. …
- Choose the domain name you want to redirect from the drop-down box. …
- Type the rest of the path to the file or folder you want to redirect.
How do I use Peter’s login redirect?
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter Peter’s Login Redirect. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select Peter’s Login Redirect and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
How do you prevent your browser from going back to the login page once a user is logged in?
On the login screen, in PHP, before rendering the view, you need to check if the user is already logged in, and redirect to the default page the user should see after logged in. Similarly, on the screens requiring login, you need to check if the user is not logged in and if not, redirect them to the login screen.
How do I redirect to another page after successful login?
The best way to do it is send the redirect parameter in the url to the login screen from the page that the user is currently on, and then when successfully logged in, check for the redirect and adjust the location header.
Why is my WP admin redirecting?
If you had access to your WordPress admin area, then you could see this option under Settings » General page. If these URLs are incorrect, then WordPress will redirect you back to the login page. Now, since you are unable to access the WordPress admin area, you’ll need to edit the wp-config. php file to fix this issue.
How do I hide my WordPress admin URL?
- Open your WordPress site and login to WP Admin.
- Click Plugins then “Add New”
- Search for Install WPS Hide Login and install and activate the plugin.
- The page will redirect you to the settings. …
- You can change this option any time you want, just go back to Settings › General › WPS Hide Login.
30 янв. 2018 г.
What is WordPress admin URL?
Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the WordPress admin area of your site which is located in the wp-admin folder. You can directly access your admin area by entering the website URL like this: www.example.com/admin/ www.example.com/wp-admin/
How do I find my login URL?
On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
How do I find my WordPress username and password?
To find your WordPress admin username and password, you’ll need to know the email address that was used to set up your WordPress admin account. The WordPress password reset link located below your WordPress login form will allow you to reset the password without needing to know your username.
Where is WordPress login details Cpanel?
To find this information, follow these steps:
- Log into your hosting cPanel.
- Click phpMyAdmin under the Databases heading.
- On the left, click the username, then the specific database (you may need to find this in your wp-config file if you aren’t sure which database).
- Click wp_users.