Place the Home menu item back in the menu at any time using the Pages menu on the right side of the Menu Editor. Click the “View All” tab in the Pages menu, click the “Home” check box and click the “Save Menu” button.
How do I remove the default home menu in WordPress?
You should be able to get rid of the default menu bar by creating a custom menu, removing all of the links from the menu, and setting it as the Primary Menu for your blog. If the custom menu does not have any links in it, the menu should be removed from your blog.
How do you delete a homepage?
Instead of tapping the device home button twice, do the following:
- Tap the home button to make sure you’re on the home screen.
- Use the pinch gesture (as if zooming out — fingers move toward one another)
- Tap and hold the page to be removed.
- Drag the page to the X at the top of the screen (Figure C)
3 июл. 2014 г.
How do I change my homepage in WordPress?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings:
- Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. …
- Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created. …
- Last, click on Publish for these changes to take effect.
How do I remove the home page title in WordPress?
If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do I remove the top menu in WordPress?
Appearance → Menus → Manage Locations → Top Navigation (none).
How do I remove menu icons in WordPress?
Just go to General Options > Layout > Extra Side Navigation, set it OFF.
How do I remove a tab from my homepage?
Removing a Single Page From the Tab Startup
- Open Google Chrome. …
- Move your mouse cursor over the website thumbnail you want to remove. …
- Click on the “X” button in the right corner to remove the website from the tab startup page.
- Open Google Chrome and click on the “Wrench” logo in the right corner of the browser window.
Why can’t I remove apps from my home screen?
Since different manufacturers implement different menu options for their Androids, your phone (or tablet) might not have the ability to delete app icons from the Home screen. Unlock your Android’s screen. Press the “Lock” button, then enter your passcode, PIN, or pattern to unlock the screen.
Can I delete a shortcut without deleting the file?
Check the title at the top of the new window. If the title ends with “Shortcut Properties,” then the icon represents a shortcut to a folder, and you can safely delete the icon without deleting the actual folder.
How do I change my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I make a website a homepage?
Here’s a handy checklist of things to include on your own homepage to improve it and boost conversions.
- Write a strong and clear headline. …
- Don’t confuse your users. …
- Add a direct and big CTA button for the offer. …
- Use contrasting colors. …
- Keep the offer above the fold.
22 авг. 2018 г.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image.
How do I hide my website title?
Hi there, When you want to upload a custom header that includes your site title in the graphic, you can hide your site title and tag line via the Customizer. Go to your My Site>Customize>Site Identity and remove the check mark next to Display Site Title and Tagline.
How do I remove the header bar in WordPress?
Simply go to the Users » All Users page and then click on the ‘edit’ link for any user you want to disable the admin bar for. This will bring you to the user profile editor page. From here, uncheck the box next to the ‘Show toolbar when viewing site’ option.
How do I show page titles in WordPress?
On the General tab, navigate to the Default Page Heading section. To display the WordPress page title, set Show to Yes.