How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I delete old posts on WordPress?
On WordPress, you can delete many old posts simultaneously.
- Go to WordPress and log in to your account.
- Click “Posts,” then click “Edit.”
- Click the category containing the posts you want to delete, then check the posts you want to delete.
- Click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down menu and click “Delete.”
How do I remove a blog from my WordPress homepage?
The first, and easiest way to eliminate the blog post feed from your front page is to set a static page to your home url.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard by typing yourdomain.com/wp-admin into your browser. …
- From the left sidebar in your dashboard, choose Settings and Reading from the pop-out menu.
1 авг. 2017 г.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I remove the default Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I remove content from WordPress?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
Is it bad to remove old blog posts?
There may be some old blog posts that are just no longer relevant and beyond saving. If you have blog posts like these, then you may want to consider deleting them. However, you might still be able to benefit from them. Write a brand new blog post that is somewhat related to your old, useless one.
How do I remove content from a website?
If the content is no longer available, you can request that Google remove it from Google Search results using the Remove Outdated Content tool:
- This request works only for pages and images that have already been updated or removed from the web.
- Use the correct URL in your request.
How do I hide recent posts on WordPress?
You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove.
How do you set a page as your homepage in WordPress?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.
How can I control who can comment on my posts?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable comments on a post on Facebook?
How to disable comments on a Facebook Page
- Click on the Settings link located at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- From here go to the General Tab and locate the section named “Page Moderation”
- Click on Edit to the right.
- The page Moderation section expands with a box for keywords.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.