How do I remove author and date info from WordPress posts?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress post?
With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.
How do I remove a link from WordPress post?
2 Answers. Changing the public argument of register_post_type() will remove the link to view your custom post type publicly.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I hide posts on WordPress?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I remove an author from a WordPress post?
Now go to Posts » All Posts page and click on the screen options menu at the top. Enter 999 for number of items to display. This will allow you to quickly edit and change author name for a large number of posts. You need to select all posts using the checkbox and then select edit under the bulk actions drop down menu.
How do I change the date of a post?
Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon. Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date. Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.
Why is my WordPress post not updating?
The most common cause of a WordPress site not updating right away is caching. … Apart from that, you may also be using a WordPress caching plugin on your own which may not be configured properly. Last but not the least, your browser may also store a cached version of your pages in temporary storage.
How do I show the date on a WordPress post?
WordPress gives you four functions to output the date and/or time. These are: the_date() : By default, it will echo the date of the post in the format F j, Y , so if the post was published on 20 November 2018, it would echo November 20, 2018. get_the_date() : This fetches the date and doesn’t echo it out.